2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I believe Carson Palmer is out again vs. the Niners--but I'm sticking with my Arizona pick. The way San Fran lost last week just left a bad taste in my mouth.

And Rick, even without Foster, I believe Houston has enough to beat the Giants. Or in other words, the Giants stink. We'll see over the course of the season if they have 0-16 stink--although it's hard for me to imagine a Tom Coughlin led squad doing that. And I believe they have the Raiders on their schedule--that should help...

Chargers at the 5 yd line. Ouch. Lions scored. That is great. I need Detroit and Cincy big time. And want the Bills big time. The local Giants fans here must be fuming. On the other channel, other than the Bills game, they did not put the Giants on as usual. Or even the Detroit vs Green Bay game which is a great game. Ouch, TD SD. Anyway, they must have Sunday ticket to see their Giants, hopefully lose.

Can you believe Frank Reich engineered this drive up in the box? I mean, talk about a former legend here sticking it to us. Reich led the greatest comeback of all time here. Our run D looked bad on first drive. But dont forget Chicago went right through us and then we straightened it out. Perhaps this ex Lions coach will be good at making adjustments. We need a drive now. Manuel tucked the ball twice and ran. Assune nobody open. But watching on TV you cannot see if someone is open. So being at the game is a huge advantage in that respect

Well, neither offense in this Pack/Lions game is lighting it up so far. A Eddie Lacy fumble that got returned to the house is the difference in this game...

Bills D has me a little concerned just gave up a first down. Its at their 48. Raiders so far stopping New England. That could be a tale in itself. And Washington ALWAYS gives the Eagles hell

Jaguars getting bitch-slapped by the Colts--no surprise there. I'm just wondering if and when Blake Bortles will get shot--I'm also wondering if the Jags will run the table in reverse like I thought they would last season?

Taters up on the Eagles--the Eagles D apparently couldn't stop my grandmother from scoring on them.... :wacko:

Jaguars getting bitch-slapped by the Colts--no surprise there. I'm just wondering if and when Blake Bortles will get shot--I'm also wondering if the Jags will run the table in reverse like I thought they would last season?

Taters up on the Eagles--the Eagles D apparently couldn't stop my grandmother from scoring on them.... :wacko:

Long run by Spiller called back for holding on TE. These fucking refs are calling us for everything they can

Damn, Cincy and Detroit coming through for me so far. Detroit has really improved on defense. I am surprised they have not put up more points on a suspect Green Bay defense. It appears there has been a safety in both games. I need them both to win. Have them with Atlanta who already won. The Bills can come back if the defenes can stop Rivers. That long pass they gave up gave them 3 more pts. EJ was great on the last drive but then I do not like how he forced the pass to Watkins. He has other deadly receivers he must go to.

. I am not convinced NE is what they once were. I. Shall pass on that game. I have Atlanta wheeled with Cincy and Lions. And Bills on one. Like the Houston/giants game under a little .

I was referring to this post, along with you quoting the same KB quote 3 consecutive times.....

Well I do not get Rome anymore unless he is on one of the two thousand channels I have on Direct TV? Why would you ask if it was a rough night?

Rome is on CBS Sports Network at 6:00, in case you were wondering - channel 221 on directv.

:peace:

Apparently, I talked enough shit about the Giants--they are up 2 touchdowns on Houston. Oh boy, Walter's Cowboys are getting beat by the immortal Austin Davis in at QB. Walter must be thrilled....

It certainly was tense around here the first quarter or so! 21-17 and we are driving it again. Looks like Bailey will have to kick a field goal to make it 21-20.

Archived