2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

^You haven't even seen the positive changes the Raiders' coaching staff and players have made in preparation of today's Texans match up in the "Black Hole"! ;)

And thanks to me having to work today, I won't be able to see any of the game.

Nice win by your 'Boys, by the way. My Cowboy-loving brothers will be happy for a change.

I don't know what to say about the Packers--except this...

Classic. I read his books and also Instant Replay by Jerry Kramer. I am expecting Green Bay to smash the Jets in the second half. Then the Bills will sit alone on top of the AFC East. And they say the tough part of our schedule is second half. If they think at Chicago, Miami and San Diego is a picnic they are crazy

San Diego at the Bills opens at a pick and Bills a slight favorite on the money line. Got in early on a few like Detroit a pick at home over Green Bay, Cincy -7 over Tenn and Atlanta is minus 6 over Tampa. All of these will change.

NE 16 over da Raidas. and Pitt and Cleve a pick?

I'll go ahead and answer the questions Walter, since it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if the Eagles went 2-0....

Biggest surprise 2-0--I'm kind of torn between the Bengals and the Texans. Although the Bengals usually do play well during the regular season in recent years, but I did have them losing their first 2 games. The Texans may be the bigger surprise because after watching 2 weeks worth of highlights, I still have no idea who Houston's starting QB is....

Biggest surprise 0-2--no contest, it's dem Saints. And I know they are like a lesser version of the Seahawks as far as being world beaters at home as opposed to playing on the road--still, losing to the Browns??? My goodness....

Biggest surprise 2-0 team this year so far?

Biggest surprise 0-2 team this year so far?

I guess we should wait until the Colts' game first!

Yeah, probably should wait...but no matter the result tonight, I concur woth Paul on the Saints being the biggest surprise 0-2 team. They miss pottedplant cheering them on in person.

Archived