2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I just answered my own question as far as when will the Patriots stop getting cupcakes on their schedule--after this Sunday, October 5th vs. the Bengals. But that game is in New England so we'll see how that goes. After that, it's a veritable string of tough opponents including Rick's Bills--at Buffalo, will we see the mighty Pats take a hit--the Jets, Bears, Broncos and Colts to name a few...

New England does not have many weapons. Brady always goes to his tight end. That is about it. They are not very scary any more. I say time has caught them. But the only way they are going to lose the division is if either Manuel or Tannehil take the next step and become good QBs? I am not sure what will happen with Manuel, but he has an arsenal of weapons unlike Brady. If the Bills had a quality QB they would be deadly. But they do not. Yet.

110 bucks, but i dont pay. My buddys family has had tickets since 1969. I buy the beer though, and thats 10 bucks a 16 oz.....ouch !

Time to sneak in a flask, for a little "pick me up"! ;) That and maybe a vape for a bathroom run!!! :yesnod::)

Damm right !

I was gonna put Donnell in for one of my FF leagues, but didn't because of the Thursday away team blues. Now he's kickin' ass single handedly! G'damn it! I need to hit the back porch for a little some-some! ;):yesnod:

Hope you and your family are doing well - zepscoda!

:peace:

...and I don't think the Bills will win the AFC LEast! :P

I do. And I wish we played your miserable arse's. Why are you not watching your Yankees Walter? You guys have similiar problems that we have at the QB position. Do you believe in Romo? I am not sure. Manuel is the big question here. We have a ton of talent around him. More than Romo does. But if he goes South, the new owner will run him out of town. New England is no longer what they were. The Raiders should have beat them

I'm not watching the Yankees because I want to stay awake.

I'm not so sure the Cowboys aren't more talented on the offense side - it's on the defense side that you have the advantage. The Dallas o-line is better, Dez is better than any receiver you have, Witten over Chandler, Murray is leading the league in rushing, and Romo - for all his faults - is better, even now with a f*cked up back - than EJ Manuel will ever be. I watched him at FSU and he sucked then and sucks now, for the same reasons. Can't accurately throw a pass.

Btw, MOTHER F*CKER! DONNELL SCORED A THIRD TOUCHDOWN!!!

21-7, thee New York Football Giants!

Foreskins' defense is horrible!

Where's Paul? No Domino's??? ;):lol:

Maybe PC is chowing down in the parking lot... or as I've wondered, he's a loaded millionaire playboy, who posts because his interests are lot a like ours are.

Walter, since Rolando has *found * the right path (yeah, we'll see), It's upped my interest in the Silver Star.

Maybe PC is chowing down in the parking lot... or as I've wondered, he's a loaded millionaire playboy, who posts because his interests are lot a like ours are.

Walter, since Rolando has *found * the right path (yeah, we'll see), It's upped my interest in the Silver Star.

He has been a great find for the Cowboys, that's for sure. He knows it's probably his last chance. I just hope his groin heals quickly so he can get back out there!

Archived