2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Yes, plus the Cowboys have a MONSTER running attack!

Your team may be for real Walter. Its early and you will have to deal with the Eagles but so far so good. As for the Bills, good team, but Manuel has been a big disappointment. They are calling for his head here already. But is putting Orten in the answer? Manuel made one killer mistake that cost us the game. We had them on the ropes and beaten. And then on their ten yard line, he somehow gets picked off by a lineman and he takes it 80 yards totally changing the game. They still almost came back. But he Blew it again at the end

I forgot the Oakland game was in stupid London...no way I should have picked the Raiders winning a game they had to fly half-way around the world for. The NFL had Oakland listed as the HOME team against the Dolphins. Miami is closer to London than Oakland...what the fuck is up with that, NFL?!? Raiders basically are playing only 7 home games this season and 9 road games.

I have said it before and I'll say it again...these London games are a ripoff and unfair to both the teams that have to play in them.

I forgot the Oakland game was in stupid London...no way I should have picked the Raiders winning a game they had to fly half-way around the world for. The NFL had Oakland listed as the HOME team against the Dolphins. Miami is closer to London than Oakland...what the fuck is up with that, NFL?!? Raiders basically are playing only 7 home games this season and 9 road games.

I have said it before and I'll say it again...these London games are a ripoff and unfair to both the teams that have to play in them.

Yep! Dallas has to play Jacksonville over there in week 11 I believe. Jerry would never give up a home game, so it would've been probably Jacksonville's only sell-out this season, gone to London. I certainly would've packed up the 'Walter Family' and headed up to J-ville.

Yep! Dallas has to play Jacksonville over there in week 11 I believe. Jerry would never give up a home game, so it would've been probably Jacksonville's only sell-out this season, gone to London. I certainly would've packed up the 'Walter Family' and headed up to J-ville.

Do I hear "ROAD TRIP!"?

Not only did I blow my pick because I forgot the game was in London, but I missed most of the game, too. Since I was thinking the game was in Oakland, I planned on the game starting at 1pm PST/4pm EST. My friend is texting me about listening to the Raider-Dolphin game on the radio and I'm going "It's only 11am...why is the Raider game on so early?" D'oh! It's in London, dude! :bagoverhead:

Although...with the way Paul's Dolphins thrashed Oakland, maybe it was just as well I missed out. Save me the horror of watching the mess the Raiders are in.

Do I hear "ROAD TRIP!"?

Not only did I blow my pick because I forgot the game was in London, but I missed most of the game, too. Since I was thinking the game was in Oakland, I planned on the game starting at 1pm PST/4pm EST. My friend is texting me about listening to the Raider-Dolphin game on the radio and I'm going "It's only 11am...why is the Raider game on so early?" D'oh! It's in London, dude! :bagoverhead:

Although...with the way Paul's Dolphins thrashed Oakland, maybe it was just as well I missed out. Save me the horror of watching the mess the Raiders are in.

They might be worse than the Bills? We were cruising. Ready to go in and put them away at their ten yd line and then on 3rd and 2 fucking Manuel throws an interception to the linman who took it to the house. Game killer. They want him out. I am starting to doubt Marrone too. We are loaded with talent and this is not acceptable. Pegula will do something when he takes over. Heads may roll. and they should.

Road trip to London for the Cowboys? Probably not, I need to go to the "mother ship" out in Arlington first! As far as the Bills go, how can Marrone be the problem when he is one of MANY they have had who haven't delivered with even a playoff appearance? I said from Day 1 - EJ Manual is not a starting NFL quaterback. If Marrone is the one who said "pick him", then yes Marrone should go down with EJ. Just my opinion.

I hope that piece of sh!t Orton gets snot bubbled on his first play! Money stealing cock sucker is all he is! Not that I have strong feelings about him or anything....

What do you have against him or the Bills? they had to do something to save this season or attempt to. And with Pegula about to take over, I am sure Marrone wants to save his job. Why cant he do better than yesterday's fiasco? Beating Detroit may be something we could not do with Montana right now. But this guy will give Manuel a kick in the pants and tell him wake up or you are done.

It kills me to say it, but Im very impressed with the Cowboys. Everyone down here is shocked how they have progressed. If my Giants are for real (I have my doubts) and if these cowboys are for real, October 19th when they meet in Arlington will be a good one!

It kills me to say it, but Im very impressed with the Cowboys. Everyone down here is shocked how they have progressed. If my Giants are for real (I have my doubts) and if these cowboys are for real, October 19th when they meet in Arlington will be a good one!

That game is always a wild one! The defense took an injury hit last night. They can't afford that, but as I always said - the key to their defense is the offense running the ball and controlling the clock. December is brutal for Dallas - like always! :rolleyes:

Make that 14-0, early in the second quarter.

Love it. It makes up for the horrible day I had on here yesterday. As far as my real bets I did well. I took KC and under tonight. Under 46 1/2 I think it was. But that could be shaky. I still believe New England is on the decline. A near miss loss to the Raiders was part of the proof. Just think, the Bills are going with a veteran now. Anything can happen. We beat Miami. The Jets suck. We just need Orton to play decent until Manuel gets his head screwed on straight. Assuming that is the plan? I suppose it depends on Orton Too bad he has to open in Detroit. The Lions to me are for real this time. The Lions now have a defense. I actually think its the Lions, Eagles, Falcons, Cardinals and just maybe Dallas that will pose the biggest threats to Seattle repeating. In the NFC. I am not writing the Falcons off due to that one game at Minnesota. I love them to beat the Giants. I got in early with a pick. And I love Arizona plus 9 over Denver. 9 way too many to give that team. And so too is the 12 that New Orleans is giving Tampa.

Archived