2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Carolina 6 Detroit 0 at the half...goddamn Lions. Will they ever play up to their capabilities? This team should be a playoff team. It shouldn't be up and down like a yo-yo.

Saints losing to Cleveland is also a concern for Saints fans. Starting in an 0-2 hole is not how I projected their season.

Dont give the Bills any credit now Paul. I mean, the defense and Spiller and Watkins might be part of the reason. Just maybe. No reason for the bag. Not like you are turning the ball over

I will give the Bills all the credit in the world--your defense is kicking our asses & the Bills O and special teams are doing just enough to have the score where it is now.

And on another note, my Falcons pick looks real good right now. I guess that's what I get for not believing in Andy Dalton--at least, during the regular season... :rolleyes:

And on another note, my Falcons pick looks real good right now. I guess that's what I get for not believing in Andy Dalton--at least, during the regular season... :rolleyes:

It's what I always say...take a dome team outside on grass and they're usually frauds. Atlanta and Detroit today are prime examples. Matty Ice melts outdoors.

Sorry jabe...no special dispensations.

Raiders @ New England next week...aka The Massacre at Foxboro.

Oh darn!

I should've known Brady and Belichick wouldn't start the season 0-2.

What the hell was I <not> thinking?!?!

Archived