2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I have no doubt, if this Buffalo Bills team had an elite QB, like Stafford, or Rogers, or Brady, or fucking anybody, they could win the Super Bowl. They are absolutely LOADED with talent not only on defense but at the talent positions. Receivers, Watkins, Woods, Williams (from Tampa), Goodwin (speed to kill), Chandler Running backs : Spiller, Jackson, Brown

Its just a matter of EJ Manuel playing good. Not even great. Just good to make it to the playoffs.

PS Now that Welker is busted does it not make you wonder what else New England has been doing over the years?

It's a toss-up to me. Mrs. Walter picked the Bills, if that makes you feel better! :) I have more faith in Cutler/Marshall/Jeffries/Forte, than I have in Manuel/Woods/Watkins/Spiller. It could go either way though, IMO.

It's a toss-up to me. Mrs. Walter picked the Bills, if that makes you feel better! :) I have more faith in Cutler/Marshall/Jeffries/Forte, than I have in Manuel/Woods/Watkins/Spiller. It could go either way though, IMO.

Around here most think that the Bills are toast. All because of the lack of faith in Manuel. I hope they are wrong of course. If they are right, the only option is to stick Orten in there. Ouch. and this team is loaded with talent. I say at the talent position, I would take our squad over most

I wonder how bad the AFC East will be this year--or will it be that bad? I guess I'll have my answers after Sunday; we did beat New England at home last season, so there's still hope--as slim as it may be.

Still, my head tells me Brady and Belichick are going to romp this division, again...

I wonder how bad the AFC East will be this year--or will it be that bad? I guess I'll have my answers after Sunday; we did beat New England at home last season, so there's still hope--as slim as it may be.

Still, my head tells me Brady and Belichick are going to romp this division, again...

I am not convinced. Time waits for no one. Ever heard that? Its true. Time will catch up to them as it did Montana and those 49er teams and many other teams. The only question is, who will it be to do them in? Miami? Buffalo? JetS? i say not the Jets for sure. I think it has to be one of our teams. And you cannot judge an entire season on the first game either. Some teams go 0-5 and then they find the answers and come roaring back. Even though in comparison to baseball it seems like such a short season, in some ways its long

Yes, each team in the AFC East has its weakness. The Dolphins seem to lack offensive explosiveness and o-line strength. The Jets lack a quality, dependable quarterback and not much in the receiver department. The Bills have a lack of experience/dependability in the qb department, not sure about the o-line, and seem to be injury prone. The Pats are slowly eroding on offense, lack explosive playmakers, and their defense has been suspect lately. Overall, you still have to go with the Pats - even though I don't consider them threats to go to the Super Bowl, unless some significant injuries happen to other teams (mainly Denver). They have the experience where it counts.....in order to be "the man", you have to beat "the man". Step up Miami, Buffalo, and NYJ - if you can!

Surprisingly I just heard about Seattle not receiving a single defensive holding penalty in the preseason. I know any game I watched with other teams were loaded with that infraction. We will see tonight with Green Bay's prolific passing attack though!

Let's get ready for some football!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Basically two turnovers have made the score 7-3 Pack at the end of one. Is Lacy the new "beast mode"??? Seems like everyone is settling down, this should be a barn burner! ;)

I've got Wilson starting in 2 FF leagues, he'd better start moving this offense!

Archived