any of the old crew or friends at 02?

was any of lz's old crew or friends at the o2? like benji leferve,mick hinton ray thomas (jimmy's old tech. how about good ole phil carson or danny goldberg? i would think danny goldberg mostly cause he became the ceo of warner music group and the band really liked him. oh i almost forgot was cameron crowe there?

Richard Cole was there.

did any of the band talk to him? or are they still pissed about his books about them? im sure some of the stuff in his book was blown out of proportion but you cant think that lz didnt do some of those things. they were a wild bunch of guys except for jpj.

did any of the band talk to him? or are they still pissed about his books about them? im sure some of the stuff in his book was blown out of proportion but you cant think that lz didnt do some of those things. they were a wild bunch of guys except for jpj.

I know Robert said he ran into him once after the Hammer of the Gods book, and Cole appologised and explained he did it for the money. Then a few years later Cole's book, Stairway to Heaven came out and they never talked since....

I know Robert said he ran into him once after the Hammer of the Gods book, and Cole appologised and explained he did it for the money. Then a few years later Cole's book, Stairway to Heaven came out and they never talked since....

JPJ is the one who said that, not Robert.

Archived