2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

I can't believe the Ducks started Briz tonight. Rangers will tear him apart.

I am glad they did. I won my parlay on the Rangers. They are playing very well and can take the East for sure. Dallas on the other hand they said were coming around. I do not see them winning at Nashville. To me the Blues are currently the best team. Teresenko is great. How about my boy Girgensons? Top vote getter in the all star voting. Young Sabre that Buffalo will build a monster in front of when they cash in these 3 number ones in June

I am glad they did. I won my parlay on the Rangers. They are playing very well and can take the East for sure. Dallas on the other hand they said were coming around. I do not see them winning at Nashville. To me the Blues are currently the best team. Teresenko is great. How about my boy Girgensons? Top vote getter in the all star voting. Young Sabre that Buffalo will build a monster in front of when they cash in these 3 number ones in June

The Preds are good this season, but I don't see the Stars loosing 2 in a row the way they've been playing. Lettenin really surprised me last Monday, he made some saves that he wasn't making last year...and they matched the Rangers speed line for line at the game I was at.

:bagoverhead:

Leafs are 2-8 in the last 10. Lost five in a row. I think they've scored something like two goals in the last five games. You know, it was better when the team sucked from the beginning, that way you didn't get your hopes up.

Raps won tonight - barely - but it's not good actually because the win covers serious issues that get swept under the rug (coaching, system, rotations, accountability, etc., etc.) 3-7 in the last 10.

Toronto sports fandom is tough. Still, they're my beloved teams, so to the blasphemers who say cheer for other teams: NEVER!

The other night I saw "The Red Army", a documentary about the legendary Soviet Hockey team. If you are a hockey fan, this is a must-see...even if you aren't, there is enough socio-political intrigue in their story to warrant a non-sports fan's interest. Five of the players from the Soviet team went on to play for the Detroit Red Wings...aka the "Russian Five".

Whither Mike Richards now that he's been shipped off to the AHL? More importantly, what are the Kings going to do about his monstrous contract? What can they do?

I suppose they might still be able to get some use out of him...bring him back for the playoffs. Kind of like how Robert Horry wouldn't do much in the regular season and then hit big shot after big shot in the playoffs for the Lakers. Mike Richards is only 30...but he's been looking like an old 30 lately.

Oh, did I say 'playoffs'? Playoffs?!? If the Kings don't wake up soon,there will be no playoffs in their future...no defending the Cup.

The Blackhawks are coming to town tomorrow night and I'm thinking of going to the game. That is if I want to spend a large amount of money to watch the Kings lose.

Whither Mike Richards now that he's been shipped off to the AHL? More importantly, what are the Kings going to do about his monstrous contract? What can they do?

I suppose they might still be able to get some use out of him...bring him back for the playoffs. Kind of like how Robert Horry wouldn't do much in the regular season and then hit big shot after big shot in the playoffs for the Lakers. Mike Richards is only 30...but he's been looking like an old 30 lately.

Oh, did I say 'playoffs'? Playoffs?!? If the Kings don't wake up soon,there will be no playoffs in their future...no defending the Cup.

The Blackhawks are coming to town tomorrow night and I'm thinking of going to the game. That is if I want to spend a large amount of money to watch the Kings lose.

He was put on waivers if you can believe it. I see nobody stopping the St Louis Blues this year. I see a Blues vs Rangers final with the Blues winning

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25065621/report-sabres-jets-nearing-trade-including-evander-kane-tyler-myers

Monster trade between Sabres and Winnipeg./ Sabres get Evander Kane who just had season ending shoulder surgery and a defenseman Bogosian and a young goalie prospect Kasdorf and Winnipeg gets Buffalo's lowest of 3 number one picks in June and Stafford and Myers. Experts say its a win win. I will not miss Stafford. No way. Bring Kane in and our first line next year may be Kane, McDavid and Moulson. How about that?

Archived