2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

I believe the Rangers get to the finals and play the St Louis Blues. Or Vancouver. I am not as sold on the Ducks as many are. Chicago has not been that good. St Louis and Vancouver both have tough first round opponents. Especially the Blues. The Wild, if they were to beat the Blues, could also get to the finals. The only other eastern team I like is Washington. But Tampa has a ton of support also.

There's the potential for some dream match ups. Rangers vs Blues or Chicago would be sick...a rematch vs Vancouver would be cool too, AV seeing his ex team for the cup!

Red Wings or the Habs vs Chicago would be nuts...and the potential for an all Canada match up is very cool.

Enjoy, Andy!

Go Isles!

Oh come on! You had to throw in the 'Go Isles' huh? :lol:

Hey Walter, how's it going Brutha?

2nd to last hockey game I ever went to was... Pat Lafontaine :mad: I finished off all the air in my airhorn and threw it at him.

But thanks for the well wishes. I'm gonna have a blast! :thumbsup: My best to you and Mrs. Walter.

Ovechkin once again has yet to prove that he can be significant in the playoffs. Great individual player in the O end, good hitter, not a two-way player and you can get under his skin. I can't believe media still force the who's better comparisons between him and Crosby, who has won at every level and improved just about every facet of his game along the way.

Is Toronto the only Canadian team out of the playoffs? I need more salt in the wound :P

The Chi-Preds OT is end-to-end awesome.

I don't know who to cheer for yet to win it all...

I'm throwing my support behind the Vancouver Canucks...gotta represent the West Coast! A Canucks-Rangers Stanley Cup final is what I am hoping for...with Vancouver getting revenge.

Amen to that, brother! Too bad the Canucks lost to Calgary tonight, but what the hell, it's only game one.

Is Toronto the only Canadian team out of the playoffs? I need more salt in the wound :P

Nah, Edmonton crapped out as well, but that's okay, considering they were two of the shittiest teams in the NHL this season :lol:

I must say, watching the Montreal/Ottawa and Vancouver/Calgary doubleheader tonight I lost a helluva lot of respect for the Montreal Canadiens. Fuckin' Subban is an idiot for that slash on Stone- I mean, he should have known better, than had the gall to flip out when they threw him out of the game :lol: The second period of that game tonight was like something out of Slap Shot...but I thought it was hilarious when Montreal scored on themselves. Opening night nerves? Maybe...until tonight I was sorta rooting on the Canadiens -in spite of being a diehard Canucks fan- to go all the way this year. Fuck it, I'll stick with my underdog, thanks.

Fuckin' Blackhawks!!!

They should win this series vs a Preds team that had a very good start and faded. But I do not think this is Chicago's year. They have been very inconsistent and the Blues have their number. I like the Blues/Wild winner to go to the finals. I had given Vancouver a chance but if they chose to go with Lack they will lose. And hopefully Miller will get the hell out of there.

Amen to that, brother! Too bad the Canucks lost to Calgary tonight, but what the hell, it's only game one.

Nah, Edmonton crapped out as well, but that's okay, considering they were two of the shittiest teams in the NHL this season :lol:

I must say, watching the Montreal/Ottawa and Vancouver/Calgary doubleheader tonight I lost a helluva lot of respect for the Montreal Canadiens. Fuckin' Subban is an idiot for that slash on Stone- I mean, he should have known better, than had the gall to flip out when they threw him out of the game :lol: The second period of that game tonight was like something out of Slap Shot...but I thought it was hilarious when Montreal scored on themselves. Opening night nerves? Maybe...until tonight I was sorta rooting on the Canadiens -in spite of being a diehard Canucks fan- to go all the way this year. Fuck it, I'll stick with my underdog, thanks.

lol aaaah yes Edmonton. If they keep this up, they may actually overshadow the golden Gretzky era. If there's ever an example of tanking backfiring, this is it; hockey gods are ever watchful. Surprising that they've kept management yet Boston just fired their GM. He may be someone that Toronto will express interest in. Perhaps he can fleece another team in another Kessel trade lol.

I may cheer for Chicago, not sure just yet, but I really like how they play. Skilled and tenacious, with great team chemistry. They just never give up. It's uncanny how they find ways to win.

Caps are flat tonight WTF, ....Rangers looked good last night. Another PP goal would have been nice. No word on Girardi yet they're keeping hush hush , gotta be something bad with his face. I bet its a busted jaw.

Caps are flat tonight WTF, ....Rangers looked good last night. Another PP goal would have been nice. No word on Girardi yet they're keeping hush hush , gotta be something bad with his face. I bet its a busted jaw.

The Caps are total Choking Dogs in April...

The Canucks kicked Calgary's ass tonight -literally as well as figuratively. Total pandemonium in the last three minutes of the game, a good old fashioned bench clearing brawl :lol: :lol: :lol: couple of two game suspensions were handed out...

Montreal beat Ottawa again...why do I have a sinking feeling Montreal is gonna sweep that series four zip?

Archived