2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Ebk, so glad you and Rick were able to meet up at Camden Yards. Hopefully we will be able to do the same, down here at Spring Training, sometime in the future! Still wanna check out that steakhouse you love down in Tampa! :)

Hey Walter, I get to Florida often. My in laws are in Ocala so Maybe I can hit the beach one day and we can all hook up? That would be fun. I hope Parra keeps those numbers up in Baltimore.

Paul is not far either. I loved those pics of St Pete

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Hey Walter, I get to Florida often. My in laws are in Ocala so Maybe I can hit the beach one day and we can all hook up? That would be fun. I hope Parra keeps those numbers up in Baltimore.

Paul is not far either. I loved those pics of St Pete

Sounds like a great idea! Let's see if we can work it out!!

Paul has to hook up with us too. His Mets ar up 1-0. Great pitching they have. Somehow the Phillies have woken up. The White Sox were hot but losing to Yankees now as Yankees were lucky and missed Chris Sale. They will see Samardzjia I believe. Davis is on fire. Just put us up 8-6. We must stay hot and win

Well, maybe Terry Collins left Harvey in for one batter too many, I don't know. It's been a struggle tonight to get some runs home with men on base. Cespedes should be in New York before the start of tomorrow's game--maybe he'll bring the juice this lineup needs....

Well good luck with him. I hope we have Parra tomorow. Now the Tigers are challenging a fucking play at the plate and Wieters tagged the guy out clearly. And they have used their challenge.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

If the Cards make the World Series I will root for them of course and not because they are National League, but because they were my Dad's team.

GO GIANTS!

That is very cool and I can Respect that. However, if the Giants make it to the World Series (over the Cardinals) I will admit that I will be for whoever happens to be the American League team. I obviously very much dislike the San Francisco Giants baseball team for very obvious reason even though my dislike for the Giants is in no way meaning any disrespect for them. I would choose 3 World Series titles in 5 years over 4 straight National League Championship Series in a row even though those NLCS series resulted in the Saint Louis Cardinals winning 1 World Series (over Texas-2011) and losing 1 World Series (against Boston-2013).

I do believe that the Cardinals and the Giants have been the most dominant teams in the National League for the past 5 years and definitely the most dominant than any other American League team in that same time span (in terms of Post-Season appearances, play and winnings). I know some people will read this post and simply ignore these facts. These are actual facts and not just my opinion. Remember, a "no comment is more incriminating then a comment".

GO CARDINALS!!!

Edited by kingzoso

Well, maybe Terry Collins left Harvey in for one batter too many, I don't know. It's been a struggle tonight to get some runs home with men on base. Cespedes should be in New York before the start of tomorrow's game--maybe he'll bring the juice this lineup needs....

Big win. Another big one today and you have your boy going with the best fast ball since Tom Seaver.

Okay...let's see if this works

9dc6cc0e-c4a9-48de-8928-4aed9eedb6ec_zps

It was a fabulous evening. Rick, it was wonderful meeting you and your lovely wife. Great game - I'm sure Chris Davis played so well just for your wife!! :)

Please come back soon!!

Great pic Rick & EBK !!

I'm still puzzling over the Cole Hamels trade to Texas. Pissed the Angels didn't get him but would have thought some other contender would go after him. I mean a real contender...not the Rangers.

I picked up tickets for tonight's Hamels debut...not many seats remaining, should have 34,000 +, if not a sellout.

Fine night for a ball game!

I am watching the Orioles and also flipping to some other games here and there. We are now up 5-2 after it was 5-0. I would start thinking bullpen soon. Houston just got a grand slam. Yankees were down 1 at last check but the Sox need to pick up their offense to pull this out most likely. I hope we can cut it to 5, but we can gain the second wild card with a win and a Minny loss. Long way to go and this Perra we picked up is going to be a huge help. Wieters is playing first tonight. Buck has been putting guys all over the place.

Familia just sealed the deal for you Rick. And I'm happy that the Mets have taken at least 2 from the Nats this series--a sweep would be great, but as you always say Rick, sweeps seem to be hard to come by and I'm not sure who's pitching for the Nats tomorrow--have to check ESPN's baseball page...

Familia just sealed the deal for you Rick. And I'm happy that the Mets have taken at least 2 from the Nats this series--a sweep would be great, but as you always say Rick, sweeps seem to be hard to come by and I'm not sure who's pitching for the Nats tomorrow--have to check ESPN's baseball page...

I watched it and have not seen such spirit from the other NY team in a long time. Our series with you is going to be a tough one. We have caught the Twins and the Yankees must face Samardjia tomorrow. You guys can tie for first tomorrow. We can put another dent into the lead. And take over the Wild card with any luck. Last month should be exciting

Oh fuck me. The Mariners let the Twins tie it. now if they do not win I win $140 instead of $190. Dirt bags.

Your Mets have some real true enthusiasm. Good to see the other side of NY have something to cheer about. I do not hate the Mets. Just the Yankees

Edited by LedZeppfan77

I'm not sure what games I may tune into this afternoon--my Mets are on in prime time on ESPN. Like I said before, I'm not realistically pulling for a sweep, but it would be nice to snatch a hold of first place if we do.

I think we've also had the good fortune to miss Max Scherzer for this series...

pitching-smiley-emoticon.gif

Angels @ Dodgers. My final birthday treat of the week. Rasmus for the Angels going up against new Dodger acquisition Matt Latos. It's baking today but scored perfect seats in the shade. Margaritas...peanuts...game program. Play ball! Go Angels!!!

post-1470-0-55721000-1438543671_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-76490300-1438543695_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-01535500-1438543729_thumb.jp