2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Yeah, how about them Cubs--baseball can be a funny game sometimes, so I wouldn't be shocked if the Cards came out and shelled Jake Arrieta.

I think if Syndergaard has another relatively quick inning that Terry may run him out there for the 7th--we shall see...

Edited by paul carruthers

How about them Cubs?  Now they have to face Arrietta!!!  In a snake pit!!!!!:lol:  Ole  Ole Ole!!!

I don't think that the Cardinals are scared or afraid of facing Arrieta.  Quite the contrary because the Cardinals thrive on challenges.  Remember, this is the only team in Major League Baseball to win 100 games this season.  That is not propaganda but merely truth and fact. 

GO CARDINALS!!!

I don't think that the Cardinals are scared or afraid of facing Arrieta.  Quite the contrary because the Cardinals thrive on challenges.  Remember, this is the only team in Major League Baseball to win 100 games this season.  That is not propaganda but merely truth and fact. 

GO CARDINALS!!!

Your post was quite short this morning?   Gee, might there be some fear ?  LOL.   What do you think the Cubs are going to do?  Roll over sucker?  Arrietta pitched a monster of a game to eliminate the Pirates.  Another product of the Orioles farm system by the way.  You guys better shoot up your steroids as you will need them. The Cubs are the hottest team in baseball.  

On another subject the Dodgers are alive and well after last night.  And today is a huge game in Houston and the first playoff game there since I can remember?  I am sure its been over 20 years?  Seems like it.  Remember those crazy uniforms they used to wear?  I believe Keichel wins today.  So much so that i put my 10 game streak on them.  But then I just feel KC finds a way to win the next two.  We shall see.  I just want to see the Cubs win it all.  It would be great for the sport.   Most people in the USA would love to see the Cubs win.  They have not won in over a hundred years which means they have never won in the modern era.  Or even since the color barrier was broken by the great Jackie Robinson.  

I went to bed after the Dodgers went up 5-2 in the 7th, so I'm just now hearing about Tejada's injury. I'm not sure what--if any--retribution the Mets will try to dish out, except to say the next time Utley is in the batter's box, he may get a fastball near his earhole.

I still like the Mets chances these next 2 games...

At least we have got some competitive series now...well, except for the Rangers-Blue Jays one. Sweeps aren't any fun to watch, unless you happen to be a fan of the team doing the sweeping.

Which means zepscoda is happier than a pig in clover right now...or something like that. ;)

CJW, not so much.

Edited by Strider

Well--if nothing else--the Royals are making Keuchel work a little bit, getting that pitch count over 100 thru 6 innings. But, I'm sure AJ Hinch is not thinking about making a pitching change in this game, yet....

Also, if the Royals somehow pull out a victory, that would make the road teams 8-3 in the 2015 postseason...  :wacko:

I have a question - what is the purpose of the diamond in the upper right corner of the screen?  It doesn't ever seem to change, and we all know what a baseball diamond looks like.

It is to show the defensive alignment of the players, so you can see if there is a shift on or anything like that. The red dots represent the players.

It is to show the defensive alignment of the players, so you can see if there is a shift on or anything like that. The red dots represent the players.

Ah.  I thought that's what it might be, but I guess I'm not observant enough to notice any changes.  It always looks the same to me - well, whenever I notice that it's there.

Thanks