2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Surprising Dallas are underdogs in this game?  Wonder if Breeze is ready?

yes, Brees is playing.  No surprise they are underdogs.  Weeden has to prove he can start and win before anyone is going to give him respect.  If he doesn't win tonight I see Cassel taking over after the bye week.

yes, Brees is playing.  No surprise they are underdogs.  Weeden has to prove he can start and win before anyone is going to give him respect.  If he doesn't win tonight I see Cassel taking over after the bye week.

Cassel may be dressed and ready to go tonight wouldn't you think?  Paul, they are making me nervous.  Killl the clock you Jets:blink:

OMG

I think I'm going to watch that Bills game--it's not like the Dolphins are doing anything worth watching. Andrew Luck out for the Colts--does that mean the Jags actually have a shot today....

I say yes it does.  I too will be watching the Bills of course.  I am surprised you can get the game in Florida.  Unless its a national Fox game?  I just realized its a Fox game

I say yes it does.  I too will be watching the Bills of course.  I am surprised you can get the game in Florida.  Unless its a national Fox game?  I just realized its a Fox game

Yep FOX game....get to watch my Giants blow another game, I'm sure!

March down the field to get 3 points...hmmm, when have I seen this before.

^ Yep. But it was known from the start, the level of the players would not be any where near the NFL. Not sure what contracts or conditioning that offered, either. In an expansion of the NFL, outside the U.S., they would have to commit to acquiring an NFL ready team or players - and that means paying and offering perks. They better start with decent t.p....

JR,if you watch the NFL you know that the 32 teams have a hard time yielding  32 decent teams.

^^ KB, did you hear something about Philbin getting fired? I googled him and I saw different reports about whether he may or may not get fired...

Not much in the way of offense in the Bills game...

Sorry Paul,I didn't  hear that.What should the Fins do?The players don't respect him.I thought the Fins would make a real run this season.Whether it's Joe's fault or not,the head coach gets shown the door.

This is just fucking embarrassing right now--I think I'm going to change the channel back to NFL Network...

smiley-sad006.gif

The stupid Jets-Dolphins game in London started so damn early it was over before I even woke up. Judging from the score I didn't miss much.

Andrew Luck out for the Colts--does that mean the Jags actually have a shot today....

Goddammit. If I had known Luck wasn't playing I would have picked the Jagoffs. There's another loss on my sheet this week.

JR,if you watch the NFL you know that the 32 teams have a hard time yielding  32 decent teams.

Exactly. This is just one reason of many why this idea of the NFL playing games in London and thinking of basing a team there is sheer lunacy. Doomed to failure...like New Coke.

Fins say goodbye to Joe,....

^^ KB, did you hear something about Philbin getting fired? I googled him and I saw different reports about whether he may or may not get fired...

Not much in the way of offense in the Bills game...

If I were the Dolphins I would have left Joe Feeble behind in London. Ban him from even getting on the plane. If he is still coach by Monday morning I would be shocked.

Giants dominating the Bills. Should've known better than picking Buffalo...it's just like the 1991 Super Bowl. 

Yep FOX game....get to watch my Giants blow another game, I'm sure!

March down the field to get 3 points...hmmm, when have I seen this before.

Seems to me Sexy Rexy's Sheepaloes are a little undisciplined and sluggish, today. Too many games of "This Little Piggy" last night? They're stuck at "and this one had Corned Beef", lol...

Good start by Raiders. Unfortunately the rest of 2nd qtr didn't go so well for Oakland. Chicago up 16-14 at halftime.

Cheers! Games from left-to-right...Philly @ Taters, KC @ Cincy, Oakland @ Chicago, Giants @ Bills.20151004_104731.thumb.jpg.5519194f87edc8

^ In honor of the Raider's bloody uniforms, back in the 70's, I suppose?

HahHahaha...I wish. Actually, I am surrounded by Bears fans at the moment, as the pub is the meeting place for a Chicago Bears fan club. 

BIG GOAL LINE STAND by the Giants! Buffalo has only 3 points. Not only can they not beat the Patriots...they can't beat the team that beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Buffalo ain't ready for Prime Time. No matter what Rex Ryan says.

^ Well, until these Giants figure out how to prevent teams roaring back at the end, they are far from Primetime. DC Spagnulo has worked wonders with mostly no names and no pass rush for the first 3 quarters of every game - but the Bills are getting big first downs rather easily now.

Good run by Jennings for TD, Beckam hurt - let's see if they can hold, now.

Archived