2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Well, I ended up taking the Giants in tonight's game...just couldn't pull the trigger on the Taters...so it looks like I think the NYG will be the first 0-2 team to crack the win barrier, not Seattle.

It's up to you, Eli! (shudder)

Yeah, I picked the Giants to win tonight, but I have zero confidence in that pick. I'm just hoping that having home field will be an advantage for the G-Men....

But, if the G-Men fall tonight, then I'll definitely put my money on Seattle to clean the Bears clock....

REAL money, pc? Or virtually-speaking? ;)

Still stuck here at work, waiting to be relieved so maybe I can catch part of 3rd quarter at least. Brutal trying to follow what's going on by internet updates. Seems like the Giants defense is again controlling the game and making great plays - shocking!

^^ It's a battle this Sunday to see who will take 2nd place. while the Patriots breeze to another AFC East division crown.

Would not surprise me at all if the Bills put the Dolphins down in Miami. I think I've already lost all hope for the Fins this season--fire Joe Philbin....

Time for a Philibuster? 

Yeah, I picked the Giants to win tonight, but I have zero confidence in that pick. I'm just hoping that having home field will be an advantage for the G-Men....

But, if the G-Men fall tonight, then I'll definitely put my money on Seattle to clean the Bears clock....

I need them to get to Win 8 on my ESPN Steak Contest so do not talk like that.  I have no real confidence in SF either.  Was going to take Mets but had some fear over their recent lasck of hitting

Redskins one hard team to figure out.  How did they beat the Rams?  How did the Rams let those shit bags win?

Heh, it's the NFL--anything can happen, which is why it seems like I'm always expecting the worst come NFL Sunday. 

I'm sitting here still wondering if I should change my pick for the Falcons/Cowboys game...

Archived