2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Do you really think I am going to take that comment sitting down Sean?  You will eat those words and we will destroy them!?

Another Luck interception! Hahaha! Stick a fork in the Colts...they're done! Karmic retribution! Jets look like tyhey, and not the Bills, may be 2. nd best team in AFC Eas.   

Do you really think I am going to take that comment sitting down Sean?  You will eat those words and we will destroy them!?

Quoting difficulties, Rick? ;)

And I would hope you're doing plenty of sitting or laying down as you recuperate from your surgery. Don't overdo it so soon after being under the knife.

I think karma is biting the Colts.

You're right - this is turning into the "make me laugh" thread... :lol: 

Colts suck.  They've added older players to make them better, the only thing it's done is make them older and slower.  Not a very good plan, imo.  

I think karma is biting the Colts.

A lot of you guys are saying this. I'm not interested in starting an argument here, but didn't NE officially get faulted for Deflategate, and duly punished?

Besides, I don't believe in karma. Look at all of Hitler's cronies who escaped Nuremberg and were (assumingly) able to live out their lives in South America. Some didn't even have to leave Germany.

I'd say it's more of a thing of a completely depleted secondary ( Davis injured during the game) and a shoddy O-line. As well as Walter's point.

A lot of you guys are saying this. I'm not interested in starting an argument here, but didn't NE officially get faulted for Deflategate, and duly punished?

Besides, I don't believe in karma. Look at all of Hitler's cronies who escaped Nuremberg and were (assumingly) able to live out their lives in South America. Some didn't even have to leave Germany.

It is best if you leave Hitler/WWII and other inflammatory issues out of the NFL thread. We're here to have fun and talk smack about our teams. Leave the drama for those that squat on the political and religious threads.

As for deflategate, it has been discussed ad nauseam here already, so you might find people a little weary of the subject by now. But here is the Cliff's Notes version: NFL overstepped their bounds and ran a sham investigation with faulty science and a bogus report, which they then used to base their punishment on. Back on planet Earth, the courts said "Sorry Roger Goodell, that shit won't fly under the laws in a just land. Take your punishment and shove it up your ass."

Or something like that... ;)

You're right - this is turning into the "make me laugh" thread... :lol: 

Colts suck.  They've added older players to make them better, the only thing it's done is make them older and slower.  Not a very good plan, imo.  

Why would you add a RB who already has taken a pounding and has years of mileage on him in Frank Gore? This is like watching Emmitt Smith in Arizona. Walter, you have also gotta be chuckling over the karmic retribution to Demarco Murray, who seemingly has forgotten how to run forward in Philadelphia.

Some tough picks to make this week--I'm still mulling that Cowboys/Falcons game. Might be another subpar week of NFL picks action....

Crazy as this sounds, the Giants vs. Taters game is the one that has me most boggled.

It is best if you leave Hitler/WWII and other inflammatory issues out of the NFL thread. We're here to have fun and talk smack about our teams. Leave the drama for those that squat on the political and religious threads. 

Believe me, mate, I hate drama more than anyone. That's why I stay almost completely out of the religious/political threads.

I was merely using Hitler to illustrate my non-believing in karma. Wasn't looking to discuss Hitler!:D

As far as Deflategate, as long as people reference it, the discussion will probably live on. ;)

Crazy as this sounds, the Giants vs. Taters game is the one that has me most boggled.

Me as well!! Far more than the Cowboys/Falcons game.

So just now, after week 2 of this season, it's catching up to them?  C'mon man, we all know what you were referring to.

Anyway, Romo has been placed on the boomerang IR and is scheduled to be back by the Miami game - Nov. 22.  They have been working out 4 veteran's today at Valley Ranch.  None named Tebow... ;) 

So just now, after week 2 of this season, it's catching up to them?  C'mon man, we all know what you were referring to.

Anyway, Romo has been placed on the boomerang IR and is scheduled to be back by the Miami game - Nov. 22.  They have been working out 4 veteran's today at Valley Ranch.  None named Tebow... ;) 

How many Super bowls have they won?:huh:

See you Oct. 11

The Cowboys will be fine. The rest of that division is a shambles anyway...8-8, or even 7-9 might win the division. FYI: When the Cowboys face New England, the Patriots will be coming off their bye week, so Brady & Belichick will have two weeks to prepare for Dallas. Just sayin'...

How many Super bowls have they won?:huh:

See you Oct. 11

2, what's your point?  When did they disturb the karmic world, according to you?  Midnight move to Indy?  

Yes, we will see you on Oct 11.  Hope nothing happens to Tom before then.  

The Cowboys will be fine. The rest of that division is a shambles anyway...8-8, or even 7-9 might win the division. FYI: When the Cowboys face New England, the Patriots will be coming off their bye week, so Brady & Belichick will have two weeks to prepare for Dallas. Just sayin'...

Yes, they will - you are correct.  Any team can be beaten on any given Sunday.  Just sayin'... 

Archived