2015 NFL Thread

Walter

I heard a doctor in Arizona who is well-versed in NFL injuries say Dez probably will miss the rest of the season with that type of injury.

Then why wouldn't they put him on the IR or at least the mini-IR?  They surgery was performed at the beginning of last week.  He will be back this season, otherwise the roster spot would be open right now, imo.

I guess the Bills are still not ready for primetime. 

Yep, it appears that way!  Strong breeze coming out of the north here -   must be the air going out of the Buffalo balloon!  Saints are coming back, late in the 4th...

What the hell are the Lions doing today--Peterson must be having a good game...

Bong-Man's team always snookers me. No more...I give up on the Lions ever being playoff-worthy. The Curse of Morningwheg and Millen lives on...

Raiders win a shootout. Can't believe i'm typing those words. I've seen them get blown out plenty of times over the past decade or so; just as i've seen them totally dominate several games over that period as well (typically the other team was in the process of implosion.) But the Raiders have been just straight bad, so for them to come off a big loss, and actually stay relentless against a team many analysts thought were playoff-worthy, that's something new. Shootouts are tough, man. AC/DC is looking slick. And Crabtree was in King Mode.

If they can continue this toughness, I'll be optimistic for an 8-8 season. Now, is Seattle willing to hand over Kam...

Archived