2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Rick's Bills look very strong today.  Indy is done already, IMO.  They seem to lay down every time a team gets up on them early.  Western NY must rockin'!

Rick is probably at the game and wearing his throwback Jim Kelly jersey.

I wish I was there Strider.  Tough to get tickets at a good price now.  The whole division won though Miami was lucky to win.  They did not play well but its only week one.  Watkins did not catch a ball and that was the shocker of the game.  But the defense is already on track.  Hoping the Ravens can cash me out.  How about my call on the Rams?  Too bad I took Cleveland.  Next week New England.  Your boys will get their turn soon too Paul.  I think this team can win with any of these QB's in there.  At some point Sammy Watkins will have to be implemented.  Hogan should be back for NE.  Belecheck has to be a bit nervous

^^ Yeah Rick, I was about to say, enjoy today's victory because come Week 2 in the NFL, you got the Patriots. That's the game where we will see if the Bills are really ready for primetime.

The Fins have a pretty cupcake schedule early, so we need to win a majority of those games and see what happens late in the season when the schedule gets a lot tougher. The offense for Miami did not inspire much confidence in me at all--but, as you said Rick, it's just Week 1....

Archived