2015 NFL Thread

Walter

As for tonight, I have zero interest in this game--how the hell do the Jets keep getting all these primetime games anyway? Does someone in that organization have incriminating photos of Roger Goodell?

MNF does not have the glamor it used to, with Sunday and Thursday night games also being aired, plus the snoozy announcing team.

The Jets have had a very good defense and running game for the last few seasons, but all you heard about was the QB circus. It looks like Fitzpatrick knows how to manage a game, and is not prone to plays that give away the game. Look for the Jets to finish ahead of the Bills and Dolphins, especially since their defenses are not looking on the field, like they look on paper... 

MNF does not have the glamor it used to, with Sunday and Thursday night games also being aired, plus the snoozy announcing team. 

THIS! Oh my gawd, the MNF is the worst now. Mike Tirico puts me to sleep. NBC's Sunday Night Football is now the marquee game of the week. 

The Jets? They are only interesting from a comical disaster-in-the-making aspect. Way too many tv appearances in relation to their actual won-loss record.

WTF Paul?!? After the Saints and Seahawks, the Dolphins are probably the most disappointing team so far...especially defensively. Now this news comes out about Ndamukong Suh:

http://www.businessinsider.com/ndamukong-suh-dolphins-disaster-2015-9

Suh is a piece of garbage. I am being very polite here. He hurts any team that he plays with. 

Enjoy your costly acquisition Miami.

No one has mentioned the Rams-Redskins game. How in the FUCK does St Louis beat Seattle and then lose to a team like Washington? 

Just goes to show...

It's the Dome-effect..,take a dome team outside on the grass and they are usually not as effective.

Oh no Strider you've got it all wrong!  The Washington O-Line is the 2nd coming of Dallas, now that they have our old o-line coach (and former Raida coach)....   Doesn't take much to stir up the foreskins crowd.  Rams are the Rams.  Dome or no Dome.  Two qb's down - Brees and Cutler.  Lacy is hurting for the Pack and rookie Coleman has a cracked rib for the Falcons.   

LOL...What a wreck !  At one point I had 6 losses in a row on my sheet.  I called the pussycats though.  Stafford is lucky he can walk.  He was quivering with each breath during the after-game press conference.  What a beating !

Even there, he has to sit in the corner with a dunce cap on. And forget about getting passed the gravy at Thanksgiving!

Hell, Eli has a gravy boat float up from the gulf to dock at the old Jax Brewery. Delivered to the Garden District by horse drawn carriage. Dunce cap may still be in play.

$84 million? Edited to upgrade to a gravy barge.

No one has mentioned the Rams-Redskins game. How in the FUCK does St Louis beat Seattle and then lose to a team like Washington? 

Just goes to show...

No one wants to talk about the Taters.  Ever.

Let's tune in and see how Luck is doing against the Jets: Gee, 5 completions, 2 turnovers, shutout for 2 quarters. But, the Jets are nobodies...

Add another interception. Boos raining down on Luck and the Colts look terrible. Karmic revenge for starting the ridiculous deflated ball hooha? 

Game as ugly as the Angels right now. :bagoverhead:

Archived