2015 NFL Thread

Walter

16 hours ago, LedZeppfan77 said:

KC beat themselves.   Denver can beat NE.  And Arizona or Seattle will destroy the AFC rep.  NE just is lucky.  Did you see them get off the hook on that ball that should have been picked at the end?  And the no call on the tackle off the field of play?  If that were the Bills ten flags would be tossed.  They get too much help.  Their days are numbered.  This is the last time they win the East in my lifetime.   Next year I have the Bills and the LA Rams to cheer for.  I was a big fan of the LA Rams.  Second fav for sure.  Bills go there.  Not sure about NE.  Buffalo has revamped the coaching staff.  Arizona looks like the team but I would fear Seattle.  

KC took way too much time off of the clock. Huddling with less than 2 minutes left, not getting out of bounds. 

New England looked pretty damn good to me yesterday. Call it luck if you want, every team gets lucky. The officials aren't favoring them and neither is the league. Far from it.  

They usually do not beat themselves with poor play calls or bad clock management.  And when they do, like deferring against The Jets in OT, they never hear the end of it. They still hear about going for it on 4th and 2 against The Colts... years ago..

Gronk is back... and even bigger Julien Edelman is back.  They're going to be tough to beat. But we'll see. 

Well, I know a lot of fans and prognosticators had Carolina winning today, but I don't know if anyone had them smacking Seattle in the mouth like this.

A lot of time left on the clock obviously, but this game might turn into what Rich Eisen would call a "boat race."

The 4 O' clock game might not be much better either, given the way Pittsburgh is hurting on offense....

5 minutes ago, Strider said:

Fucking ridiculous. Seattle needs to SCORE now...touchdown or field goal. Just put some points on board and give their defense rest.

This is unbelievable.  

2 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Man, the way the Panthers look right now, is there any doubt they are on their way to Super Bowl 50--and I'm not trying to sell Arizona short, but my goodness. This is totally unexpected today....

Arizona would have a chance in Arizona but not in Carolina. Their offense struggled against Green Bay and Carolina's defense is better than Green Bay's.

I realize it's still early in this game, but at 31-0 it looks O-V-E-R.

Now Hauschka can't even make a field goal. Seattle a complete disaster in that half.

Can Seahawks come back? I remember Buffalo coming back from 35-3 against Houston Oilers in playoffs.

Where's Frank Reich?

Archived