Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Thanks, some how I knew you would know the answer :lol:

I think the documentary was around the Yardbirds induction and that was 91 or 92?

I love when his hair is ruffled up. And that picture from Crawdaddy is ....I love it too.

Edited by aen27

I just want to say I've gone through this this thread and am pleased to see how many of these saved pics are from scans I posted on Electric Magic over the years.

Proud to still be serving Pagettes everywhere! Cheers ladies! :beer::D

I just want to say I've gone through this this thread and am pleased to see how many of these saved pics are from scans I posted on Electric Magic over the years.

And of course we are very happy to have your service ;)

Ok a couple more before I hit the sack...

sdkx1d.jpg

legqd.jpg

svjcli.jpg

34o7vcw.jpg

1zqedf4.jpg

Congrats on the exams, Lucia! And I hope there are more to come in the Super-Jimmy-Nova ^^

Ahh, haven't been here for some days and so many new pictures :blink:

We'll continue "Rain Song" ^^

the-rain-song16.jpg

the-rain-song17.jpg

the-rain-song18.jpg

the-rain-song19.jpg

the-rain-song20.jpg

I love that look on the last one... :wub:

To be continued...

Now the last ones of the Rain Song...

the-rain-song21.jpg

the-rain-song22.jpg

the-rain-song23.jpg

the-rain-song24.jpg

the-rain-song25.jpg

Ohhhh... That exhausted look... And that smile in the last one... :faint1:

Oooohhh... I love the second one! Jimmy´s red cheeks,so glowing from excitment and enthusiasm :drool:

Edited by Spacewoman

Oooohhh... I love the second one! Jimmy´s red cheeks,so glowing from excitment and enthusiasm :drool:

Yeah, that cheeks ^^

Love your screenshots too - it is so funny, when Jimmy bends down and shakes hands. It's really a shame that there is no high quality dvd of Earls Court '75...

Well I just wanted to say one big HELLO to all of you Pagettes in here! :D

I am new here ( well I have been drooling for months over pics by over beloved Jimmy), and I m just glad to see you all doing "your homework" so good!!!! :P

I hope you wont mind if I stick around and comment our darling!! :unsure:

Cheers!!!!

Wooo another Pagette! :yay: And what's not to love about him? He's gorgeous, sexy, charming, Dark, mysterious, dangerous, he seans your heart skipping and your mind spinning...Ok I go on for ages about how Jimmy is so...so...perfect...

wouldn't you say? ;)

iy1m6e.jpg

i2ozn9.jpg

2cnxdgg.jpg

2450lxf.gif

So very very Dark...

2uzxbmh.jpg

True, so true... So perfect... And I can never find the adequate words for describing him... :wub:

Wooo another Pagette! :yay: And what's not to love about him? He's gorgeous, sexy, charming, Dark, mysterious, dangerous, he seans your heart skipping and your mind spinning...Ok I go on for ages about how Jimmy is so...so...perfect...

wouldn't you say? ;)

iy1m6e.jpg

i2ozn9.jpg

2cnxdgg.jpg

2450lxf.gif

So very very Dark...

2uzxbmh.jpg

Well yes darling, you said that pretty right, and almost killed me with that second pic!! :D

Glad you approve. :D

Well I just wanted to say one big HELLO to all of you Pagettes in here! :D

I am new here ( well I have been drooling for months over pics by over beloved Jimmy), and I m just glad to see you all doing "your homework" so good!!!! :P

I hope you wont mind if I stick around and comment our darling!! :unsure:

Cheers!!!!

Welcome and thank you. We have lots of fun with 'his royal darkness.' :)

Edited by aen27

He's so adorable!

larms1.jpg

larms3.jpg

larms2.jpg

69promo_1-1.jpg

l69.jpg

Those pics are lovely, I dont recall seeing the last one! Jimmy is so sweet and mysterious on it, it feels to me like he has some deep thoughts in his head... And those eyes :o , I was always weak on them.

No wonder Miss Pamela called him Mr. Perfect!! :wub::blush::yesnod:

Those pics are lovely, I dont recall seeing the last one! Jimmy is so sweet and mysterious on it, it feels to me like he has some deep thoughts in his head... And those eyes :o , I was always weak on them.

No wonder Miss Pamela called him Mr. Perfect!! :wub::blush::yesnod:

And he is perfect... I´m sometimes really jealous-all those lucky girls who could be in his arms.. :wub:

VTS_10_100196323-14-54.jpg

IM000324-2-1.jpg

b6311-1.jpg

CA-3102-014-l.jpg

52Jimmyportrait-1.jpg

And he is perfect... I´m sometimes really jealous-all those lucky girls who could be in his arms.. :wub:

IM000324-2-1.jpg

b6311-1.jpg

CA-3102-014-l.jpg

I always adored him in that pose :drool: Classic one, and of course with that Dog Collar who wouldnt like to have him as a "pet" :whistling::bagoverhead:

52Jimmyportrait-1.jpg

So angelic, sigh, ^_^

Yes me too, why did I have to be a 90s child! <_< But I envy all those girls who got to be in his bed too :whistling: Even if it was just the one night...just to be with him until the morning sun rises...

And I love that pic also, so close to those eyes, and those lips....