Speed Dating.

spats

O20rly.gif

Tell me how, troll.

They say never wrestle with a pig, you'll only get muddy and the pig will love it. I wonder if that counts for sexist pigs?

But I'll play. :rolleyes:

Just because i think looks matter doesn't mean i am those things. Just because i prefer women to do the approaching doesn't mean i am those things. Just because i like to avoid rejection doesn't mean i am those things. I don't think those things make me mysoginistc or that i objectify women.

I read a study recently that the more often people repeat a statement the more likely others are to believe that they're saying the truth.

Way to go, lad - way to go. :)

I think we would get along. I can get along with most anyone.

I can see what you mean.

But I like the fact that if you don't like the girl then it doesn't matter because you only have to sit with her for 3 minutes and then you move on to another girl and so on. I guess if you meet a girl you like in that short of time and she likes you then you can exchange numbers. I guess that is how this thing works. I think it could be good for someone like me because like someone said about some women, i can tell in minutes of meeting a woman whether i would want to spend lots of time with them. I go by instant physical attraction. If i don't find myself instantly physically attracted to them and i don't like their personality right away then i know it's not gonna work. And it guess that's how this dating system works.

I am not looking for a future wife. I just want a pretty girlfriend i can have fun with. i don't think anyone that is looking for a someone to spend the rest of their life with is gonna go the speed dating route.

Fair enough. :)

I can see what you mean.

But I like the fact that if you don't like the girl then it doesn't matter because you only have to sit with her for 3 minutes and then you move on to another girl and so on. I guess if you meet a girl you like in that short of time and she likes you then you can exchange numbers. I guess that is how this thing works. I think it could be good for someone like me because like someone said about some women, i can tell in minutes of meeting a woman whether i would want to spend lots of time with them. I go by instant physical attraction. If i don't find myself instantly physically attracted to them and i don't like their personality right away then i know it's not gonna work. And it guess that's how this dating system works.

I am not looking for a future wife. I just want a pretty girlfriend i can have fun with. i don't think anyone that is looking for a someone to spend the rest of their life with is gonna go the speed dating route.

It also has the added benefit of the female being able to reject you more often.

Just a win-win situation for all.

It also has the added benefit of the female being able to reject you more often.

Just a win-win situation for all.

Well i will only worry about that if she's a hottie. If she isn't it won't bother me. I'll be better off.

Has anyone here tried this??? A buddy of mine has recommended it for me. He thinks this would be perfect for me. You only have to spend 3 minutes with a girl to see if she is your type And if not you just move on to the next girl. You don't have to spend too much time with someone that does not turn you on. Does this thing have a loser reputation like dating services have?

I am a lttle nervous but i might give this a try.

Can anyone here recommend it?

No. Don't worry, I promise you no one here will think you're a loser. Give it a try mate.

No. Don't worry, I promise you no one here will think you're a loser. Give it a try mate.

A buddy of mine told me to scan the crowd of women when I arrive before i do anything and it will give me a good idea of what type of people it attracted. If i don't get a good feeling i can just leave.

A lot of people make fun of these things apparently.

A buddy of mine told me to scan the crowd of women when I arrive before i do anything and it will give me a good idea of what type of people it attracted. If i don't get a good feeling i can just leave.

I take it you're referring to your "buddy"... Chuck.

md05.jpg

And by "told me", I take it you mean "whispered in my ear".

eh?

:whistling:

Obviously, it attracts people like you.

....and that's probably why people usually make fun of it.

The decision depends on me.

No ... it depends on the thought behind the words expressed.

If a person commuicates a derisive thought, it matters not what is said; what matters is the attitude behind the thought.

A failure to accept the intention because of self-absorption and egotism simply means you are willfully ignorant.

Which you frequently are.

~666

aren't you already a speed dater, spats?

your typical date is a 5 minute men's bathroom anonymous fling, ain't it?

:whistling:

Oh, I get it!

you want to break through the anonymity barrier.

..is that it?

Well good for you then!

:beer:

So you are implying i am gay. That is so high school. First of all, being accused of being gay is not an insult. Because being gay isn't bad. But in this case you are wrong. Nothing gay about me.

So you are implying i am gay. That is so high school. First of all, being accused of being gay is not an insult. Because being gay isn't bad. But in this case you are wrong. Nothing gay about me.

I wasn't implying that you're gay; I assume you're gay.

I base that assumption on you having told us, time and time again, that you'd much

rather spend your nights "hanging out" with your buddies than socializing with women.

face it.. you're gay.

..cowboy.

brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg

and.. there's nuthin' wrong with that.

:hippy:

Archived