Speed Dating.

spats

Has anyone here tried this??? A buddy of mine has recommended it for me. He thinks this would be perfect for me. You only have to spend 3 minutes with a girl to see if she is your type And if not you just move on to the next girl. You don't have to spend too much time with someone that does not turn you on. Does this thing have a loser reputation like dating services have?

I am a lttle nervous but i might give this a try.

Can anyone here recommend it?

Has anyone here tried this??? A buddy of mine has recommended it for me. He thinks this would be perfect for me. You only have to spend 3 minutes with a girl to see if she is your type And if not you just move on to the next girl. You don't have to spend too much time with someone that does not turn you on. Does this thing have a loser reputation like dating services have?

I am a lttle nervous but i might give this a try.

Can anyone here recommend it?

Gee, do you think it might work better than ignoring the reams of advice you've received here? Who knows, Mike Eruzione got lucky too.

:rolleyes:

Gee, do you think it might work better than ignoring the reams of advice you've received here? Who knows, Mike Eruzione got lucky too.

:rolleyes:

I wasn't given that much advice. And the advice i was given wasn't very realistic (ignore looks) or it went against my principals (setting myself up for rejection, and bowing down and worshiping women).

Is it an agency? Some people like agencies I guess. I'm too much of a free spirit to be so bound.

I don't think it is. I think it's just being held at a downtown club. I wouldn't normally try something like this but the dating scene in toronto is pretty bad right now.

I don't think it is. I think it's just being held at a downtown club. I wouldn't normally try something like this but the dating scene in toronto is pretty bad right now.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that "Toronto dating scene," you oft speak in such omnibus terms, may be currently in a recessionary trough akin to workings of the business cycle. Hopefully you'll enter the "recovery" and beyaond with some shifting in variables used in searching for whatever that you are looking for.

330px-Business_cycle_01.png

Good luck.

I am a little worried about that. Would hot girls have to resort to speed dating? I don't know. We'll see i guess.

That's what I love about you Spats, all irony and sarcasm goes right over your head. Give a sarcastic comment to Spats, expect a serious answer that confirms your sarcasm. <_<

I've had speed dating...but was never in a formal situation. It's more like what someone else said: a woman knows within five minutes.

:lol:

I don't think I've consiously made the decision of whether the guy was going to get laid, but more like whether he was worth the attention that may end up leading to that...or whether I'd love to just "go to my happy place" rather than sit with this guy... (that's happened more on "set-up" dates than anything...I have never gone on a date with a guy that I knew beforehand that I didn't really like...

I am a good guy for the most part. :D I just have a low tolerance for games women like to play. I am a good guy though.

I read a study recently that the more often people repeat a statement the more likely others are to believe that they're saying the truth.

Way to go, lad - way to go. :)

I wasn't given that much advice. And the advice i was given wasn't very realistic (ignore looks) or it went against my principals (setting myself up for rejection, and bowing down and worshiping women).

Your attitudes and your principals are mysoginistic, let alone not very realistic. But I'm sure I'm wrong, I'm sure that has nothing to do with why you need to resort to speed dating.

No, you are a troll, set to recommence your justification of your objectification of women. Have fun!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that "Toronto dating scene," you oft speak in such omnibus terms, may be currently in a recessionary trough akin to workings of the business cycle. Hopefully you'll enter the "recovery" and beyaond with some shifting in variables used in searching for whatever that you are looking for.

330px-Business_cycle_01.png

Good luck.

Say that again??? :mellow:

Your attitudes and your principals are mysoginistic, let alone not very realistic. But I'm sure I'm wrong, I'm sure that has nothing to do with why you need to resort to speed dating.

No, you are a troll, set to recommence your justification of your objectification of women. Have fun!

You are wrong about me.

Speed dating is like a quickie. Might feel cool for a second, but it just doesn't deeply satisfy.

No thanks.

I can see what you mean.

But I like the fact that if you don't like the girl then it doesn't matter because you only have to sit with her for 3 minutes and then you move on to another girl and so on. I guess if you meet a girl you like in that short of time and she likes you then you can exchange numbers. I guess that is how this thing works. I think it could be good for someone like me because like someone said about some women, i can tell in minutes of meeting a woman whether i would want to spend lots of time with them. I go by instant physical attraction. If i don't find myself instantly physically attracted to them and i don't like their personality right away then i know it's not gonna work. And it guess that's how this dating system works.

I am not looking for a future wife. I just want a pretty girlfriend i can have fun with. i don't think anyone that is looking for a someone to spend the rest of their life with is gonna go the speed dating route.

Archived