2016 NFL Thread

Walter

Well, I'm looking at MLB Network right now, but I did glance at the football scores--Go Bills...  :D

And--of course--there are those handful of scores that make you go, WTF???? 

I hope I had the Redskins today, the Panthers, oh my... and does anyone still say "Matty Ice?"

3 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Rex Ryan talking a heap of shit this week--maybe it will finally pay off. 

In any event, New England still runs the AFC east--regardless of who wins today...  :rolleyes:

Oh shit, the Titans have tied Houston, and how bad do the Ravens suck today... :rolleyes:

I am not convinced.  This could be the game that changes all mindsets.  If we can finish.  They do not impress me.  They can be beaten.  Got to love that Seattle score also.  The Lions are being the Lions.  Vs a depleted Chicago team, they should be kicking Chicago's ass.  As for Cleveland, I am now fucking terrified of that game

4 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The fastest hand shake in the history of man.   Yo Chase!!!!    Down goes Boston!!!!  LOL.  Bills shut out Pats, first SO in NE since 1993  believe they said?  Cleveland did it.

Enjoy it Rick. Looks like Ole Rex's job is safe now.. New England was shorthanded, but still played like they had sh^t in their drawers.. No excuses.. 

The Belichick press conference is a whole new level of awkwardness.. 

^^ I'm guessing Belichick was looking like he wanted to kill someone--that how he usually looks... :D

Oh shit, the Raiders today--the autumn wind is a Raider & more blood on my sheet between the Ravens & the fucking Panthers, and dare I forget the Detroit Pitstains..

:thumbdown:

29 minutes ago, the chase said:

Enjoy it Rick. Looks like Ole Rex's job is safe now.. New England was shorthanded, but still played like they had sh^t in their drawers.. No excuses.. 

The Belichick press conference is a whole new level of awkwardness.. 

No in fairness there is a huge excuse.  Brady

I guess all the evidence is in--well, maybe not yet... but, are the Arizona Cardinals now the most "overrated" team coming into the season. I used to believe in Bruce Arians, but now I don't know...

I guess if Walter's Boys do lose today, my Romo theory goes straight to hell...  :D

7 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

I guess all the evidence is in--well, maybe not yet... but, are the Arizona Cardinals now the most "overrated" team coming into the season. I used to believe in Bruce Arians, but now I don't know...

I guess if Walter's Boys do lose today, my Romo theory goes straight to hell...  :D

Maybe the Bills are the most under rated team?  Or the Los Angeles Rams?

2 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ Don't get too high on that Bills win today--I'm sure Belichick has a long memory. I'm still waiting to see clips of his postgame conference, probably looking like he wanted to go on a killing spree...

:D

If it was Miami would you not be hight Paul?  So high that I would not be able to find you.  So come on.  You cannot down play aa shut out in Foxboro.  

As a Vikings fan, I am thrilled with our start, especially considering the loss of Teddy B. and Peterson.  Honestly, I'll be glad when Peterson is no longer wearing a Vikings uniform.  Our 3-0 start says something about our defense and our improving offense.  I look forward to the test the Giants will bring to U.S. Bank Arena on Monday night.  SKOL VIKES!

Love seeing the Raiders log some wins.  They are so chocked full of talent.  I like a league with a competitive Raiders team.  

I do not like the Cowboys, but I love what I see from Dak Prescott.  I sure hope Jerry Jones allows Garrett to make the right decision when Romo returns, which is to hand him a clip board.

As for the Pats, I concur with Paul's take on where their season will end.  They will be competing for a spot in the Super Bowl when all is said and done.  

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Another blood-filled NFL Sunday--will I ever have a good week of picks. Thank goodness I don't bet actual money on this shit...  :rolleyes:

Well I am playing with house money from last week.  I bet the Bills straight up money line to boot.  Good odds needless to say!!!!!

The Rams are early 2 point favorites over the Bills.  First trip to LA Coliseum for the Bills in 30 years at least.  I saw the Rams play the Bills 3 times.  Way back when they had John Hadl and we had OJ Simpson and then much later when Frank Reich beat them on a Monday night.  I wish the Rams success after this game.  And I will cheer for them in the NFC.  I do think the Bills should beat them with McCoy and the way he is playing.  He drove New England nuts.  

Archived