Best songs for subwoofer

chef free

I was just listening to Snow Jobs (Vancouver '75) and JPJ's bass pedals just RUMBLE at the end of Kashmir. It made me wonder which other songs (studio or live) make the house shake? Any suggestions?

When I listen to Rock & Roll on our old turntable stereo it really makes the house shake. We had some work done on it last summer and had placed it in the basement out of the way cause we hadn't used it for a couple years. After we brought it back out one day I was playing IV really, really loud and both speakers were just blasting it out (normally only one side works)... the A/C, furnace, and everything else in the general vicinity was shaking and rattling.. it was incredible :D

Anyway, other notable songs for me besides Rock & Roll and Kashmir would be Achilles Last Stand, In My Time of Dying, Immigrant Song, and Dazed and Confused... but Rock & Roll stands out the most to me when I'm using the turntable

Poor Tom. If you got "clean" amps and youre crossovers set right it really pumps. you do have to have a actually powered subs because the parts that bang are really low. I have a nice system in my Jeep and it really pops once you turn it up. its not booms but you feel the hammer strike the canvas ever time.

Souljah boy - Crank Dat ;)

LOL and the lyrics on that is better then anything plant did

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe

Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock

Super Man Dat Hoe

Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop

Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock

Jocking On Them Haterz Man

When I Do Dat Soulja Boy

I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance

(Now You)

I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass