need a single tix for 02

please email me if you have one i live in los angeles

delraydelray@yahoo.com

thank u

Are you serious ? You never know though ............ but i won't wish you good luck, that might give you false hope.

So are lots of people. However, those people are in need of food, money, shelter, clothes.....things more important than scoring tickets to a rock concert.

What a ridiculous comment - who is saying anything about a concert being more important.

Donating/helping those in need is a separate issue altogether unless of course you live a monk's existence whereby you have no luxuries or pleasures in life as you donate all your disposable income the needy...in which case I am in awe of you.

Helping those in need is something one should do as a matter of course (me? I help Crisis - probably not enough - but certainly a lot more than nothing).

This gig is pure pleasure, make no mistake, and one that will bring thousands of like-minded people together and transport them, if only for a few hours, back in time to the best years of their youth, and hopefully with a memory that last through our remaining days. It's Dr Who time-travel Zep-style - now what price that!

So are lots of people. However, those people are in need of food, money, shelter, clothes.....things more important than scoring tickets to a rock concert.

What a ridiculous comment - who is saying anything about a concert being more important.

Donating/helping those in need is a separate issue altogether unless of course you live a monk's existence whereby you have no luxuries or pleasures in life as you donate all your disposable income the needy...in which case I am in awe of you.

Helping those in need is something one should do as a matter of course (me? I help Crisis - probably not enough - but certainly a lot more than nothing).

This gig is pure pleasure, make no mistake, and one that will bring thousands of like-minded people together and transport them, if only for a few hours, back in time to the best years of their youth, and hopefully with a memory that last through our remaining days. It's Dr Who time-travel Zep-style - now what price that!

Completely irrelevant to his straightforward request for a ticket to the O2 gig.

If you can help these people, great. If not, STFU.

Hello,This is my first post on here and I need 2 tickets but one will do!I am not prepared to pay over the asking price so no silly offers but if there is any corporate tickets floating around I'm your woman!Serious Zep fan since 1969 seen them 72 Glasgow,Earls court and twice at Knebworth,can't believe it looks like I will miss this one. :rolleyes:

Archived