Merry Christmas 2017

rm2551

Merry Xmas to all and to Led Zeppelin!  Robert, Jimmy and JPJ!!!  And you to Bonzo up there.  I have my compete Laurel and Hardy set to start watching later.  My daughter in Hoboken, NJ sent me a bottle home with my niece from Paris.   She was there last week.  I am going to save it for a special occasion.

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Merry Christmas everyone! :) 

Hope it was wonderful!

It was a very Bewitching Christmas for me as I was lucky enough to get the first 5 seasons on DVD and my mom and I had so much fun watching these classic episodes! :D 

Great stuff back then, that they just can’t make nowadays.

I see you like retro things Kiwi, I think that’s pretty cool.

I still go back and watch Happy Days a growing up favorite of mine, Ghost and Mrs. Muir and a lot others, they bring back fond memories.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:50 PM, BledZabbath said:

Great stuff back then, that they just can’t make nowadays.

I see you like retro things Kiwi, I think that’s pretty cool.

I still go back and watch Happy Days a growing up favorite of mine, Ghost and Mrs. Muir and a lot others, they bring back fond memories.

That is so true! Everything from cartoon shorts to comedy seem to lack the magic of the past. Just the other day, I was channel surfing and I couldn't believe how contrived some of the story lines were from some of the current comedy shows.

I love the classics like Bewitched, Monty Python, Are You Being Served?, Bless This House, The Two Ronnies, The Young Ones, Married With Children, Three's Company, Absolutely Fabulous, Keeping Up Appearances....the list goes on. 

I also love watching Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoon shorts from the 30's, 40's and 50's. The animation is not only fantastic, but the musical scores and story lines are amazing! Also love classic cartoon series like The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Top Cat, etc. :D 

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :wave: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

4 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

That is so true! Everything from cartoon shorts to comedy seem to lack the magic of the past. Just the other day, I was channel surfing and I couldn't believe how contrived some of the story lines were from some of the current comedy shows.

I love the classics like Bewitched, Monty Python, Are You Being Served?, Bless This House, The Two Ronnies, The Young Ones, Married With Children, Three's Company, Absolutely Fabulous, Keeping Up Appearances....the list goes on. 

I also love watching Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoon shorts from the 30's, 40's and 50's. The animation is not only fantastic, but the musical scores and story lines are amazing! Also love classic cartoon series like The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Top Cat, etc. :D 

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :wave: 

I love the old cartoons, all the ones you mentioned, Three's Company was another favorite of mine, I was watching some episodes on YouTube this Christmas holiday, I also watched the unaired pilot with the different actresses as the roommates of Jack Tripper, I use to watch 3's Company along with Happy Days on Tuesday nights.

Bewitched was great, Elizabeth Montgomery was beautiful, I remember as a kid watching the reruns, I dream Of Jeanie was also great.

I haven't watched any modern sitcoms in along time, except for Seinfeld and King Of Queens and the 70's show, are the last modern shows I enjoyed watching.

I had a great Christmas thank you, hope you had one as well and a Very Happy New Year to you Kiwi. :)