post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

As we are heading toward the end of another year I would just like to post well wishes to all the long time posters/people who know me here. I will have a cold one for you all and I'll smoke a fattie for you all!!!

Edited by luvlz2

1 hour ago, luvlz2 said:

As we are heading toward the end of another year I would just like to post well wishes to all the long time posters/people who know me here. I will have a cold one for you all and I'll smoke a fattie for you all!!!

Happy Holidays. Thankful I have a roof over my head. 😊

19 minutes ago, redrum said:

And a little extra money. 😊

Absolutely! My job closed it's doors on November 16th, and I had to get another. Boy, was that something for a guy like me who stays at the same job for many years! From what I have read about how everybody is hiring but nobody wants to work, well, that is not what I noticed! It does not seem to be as easy to get in the door as it used to be at all! I put my resume on indeed, and I have 30 years in sales experience, and I was not getting responses at all. So I got a job doing a different type of work for a week and they did not give me enough hours, but then I got a call from a place that I now believe I will stay planted at! And I am grateful.

Edited by luvlz2

5 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Absolutely! My job closed it's doors on November 16th, and I had to get another. Boy, was that something for a guy like me who stays at the same job for many years! From what I have read about how everybody is hiring but nobody wants to work, well, that is not what I noticed! It does not seem to be as easy to get in the door as it used to be at all! I put my resume on indeed, and I have 30 years in sales experience, and I was not getting responses at all. So I got a job doing a different type of work for a week and they did not give me enough hours, but then I got a call from a place that I now believe I will stay planted at! And I am grateful.

👍 My extra money came via buying the note on the property I live at. Took out a loan to pay the remaining mortgage for my landlady which freed up some money by cutting my rent in half with the smaller loan payment. Damn, it feels good to have some extra cash and now not having to worry about making it through the month. I deserve this. 😊

14 hours ago, redrum said:

👍 My extra money came via buying the note on the property I live at. Took out a loan to pay the remaining mortgage for my landlady which freed up some money by cutting my rent in half with the smaller loan payment. Damn, it feels good to have some extra cash and now not having to worry about making it through the month. I deserve this. 😊

Reminds me of when trump was in office!  I had extra cash and that is something I never had before or since.

On Wednesday the relics of St Jude the apostle were displayed at my church.  On tour in the USA for 9 months as it started in September.  It is said a form of healing will take place if you touch the glass, say a prayer to the Saint.   It took less than two hours after I left the church and went to confession for a small miracle to occur.  I bought a St Jude medal there. He i the "apostle of the impossible".  And what happened I truly thought was impossible.

22 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Reminds me of when trump was in office!  I had extra cash and that is something I never had before or since.

I know the feeling having to sweat out making it through the month. It fuckin’ sucks. Hopefully, there’s a big change on the horizon. 

On 12/21/2023 at 5:48 PM, redrum said:

Onya champion. :drinks: