2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to make a few bucks. Bet on Columbus as they are fighting for playoffs and playing well.  Bet against the Islanders for reasons unknown have been very bad of late.  Montreal has played better than in 25 years.  And the St Louis Blues are a real player with this goalie that has won the job, Bennington.  Blues will beat Tampa to win the Cup.  You heard it here

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 10:01 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

i am picking St Louis to beat Calgary in the West and to win the Cup over Tampa.  

Housley fired as expected by Sabres and also fired were the boogey man in Florida and Quenville was hired to take the Florida job.  

I'd like to see the Stars vs Tampa, but Columbus is going to spoil that pretty soon.  ...it's great to see the icelanders up 2-0 on that shitbag team in Pittsburgh. Hopefully they go up 3-0 after todays game.

4073711fced47e16660fd278683e765e_400x400.jpeg.jpg

22 hours ago, zepscoda said:

I'd like to see the Stars vs Tampa, but Columbus is going to spoil that pretty soon.  ...it's great to see the icelanders up 2-0 on that shitbag team in Pittsburgh. Hopefully they go up 3-0 after todays game.

4073711fced47e16660fd278683e765e_400x400.jpeg.jpg

I picked the Islanders. I have some series parlays.  A couple without Tampa and a couple with.  If any team was ever capable of overcoming a 3-0 deficit its these Tampa players.  Hedman and Kuch will be back for game 4.  id be shocked if they did not wake up and win this game.  

I am all in with St Louis.  My pick from day one. I have futures with them winning both the Western conference and the Cup.  I would not take them lightly.  They are capable.  Winnipeg got 3 very lucky bounces yesterday to win. They w ill NOT WIN this series. The Blues will. 

I am going to pick Tampa to win tonight and avoid a sweep and an upset of epic proportions. To me second only to the Jets 1969 Super Bowl win and some will certainly dispute that and put this at number one.  I cannot argue.  This is off the charts.  Go see Tampa's record.  I mean, only the 1976 Montreal Canadiens I believe lost fewer games. They never never at any point ever faced what the coach calls adversity.  However, let me point out one thing.  My own Buffalo Sabres, who won 10 in a row before unraveling, in my opinion due to a bad coach and goalie, took them to the distance 4 times, beating them once and losing in OT twice.  But they played them tough.  Tougher than anyone except the team I pick to win it all, the St Louis Blues, the only team to have swept Tampa.  If Tampa loses tonight, it will be incredible

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am going to pick Tampa to win tonight and avoid a sweep and an upset of epic proportions. To me second only to the Jets 1969 Super Bowl win and some will certainly dispute that and put this at number one.  I cannot argue.  This is off the charts.  Go see Tampa's record.  I mean, only the 1976 Montreal Canadiens I believe lost fewer games. They never never at any point ever faced what the coach calls adversity.  However, let me point out one thing.  My own Buffalo Sabres, who won 10 in a row before unraveling, in my opinion due to a bad coach and goalie, took them to the distance 4 times, beating them once and losing in OT twice.  But they played them tough.  Tougher than anyone except the team I pick to win it all, the St Louis Blues, the only team to have swept Tampa.  If Tampa loses tonight, it will be incredible

Wow.. .. I can not believe Tampa got swept.  By factor of ex Rangers being part of the team/management, I now am pulling for Columbus in the east. I wanted Tampa, but that was short lived.

Icelanders 7 min away from sweeping cindy & the pens 

10 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Wow.. .. I can not believe Tampa got swept.  By factor of ex Rangers being part of the team/management, I now am pulling for Columbus in the east. I wanted Tampa, but that was short lived.

Icelanders 7 min away from sweeping cindy & the pens 

Its one of the biggest upsets in major sports history.  My damn Blues got sloppy and it cost them. Lost in OT and now back to Winnipeg.  They much sin this series.  

On 4/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Its one of the biggest upsets in major sports history.  My damn Blues got sloppy and it cost them. Lost in OT and now back to Winnipeg.  They much sin this series.  

They are rockin up in St Louis!

11 hours ago, zepscoda said:

They are rockin up in St Louis!

Very good chance of Blues vs Dallas. i know who you will be rooting for.  I personally think this is a good matchup for St Louis.  Bishop is tough to beat but so is Billington.  Dallas has that one line that is great.  I think the Blues are deeper.  But first Dallas must beat Nashville.  Preds have looked bad on D.  I am sure they got a real chewing out after yesterdays meltdown.  They have never looked worse. I was hoping to get Nashville because Blues have pretty much owned them this year.  They do not scare me. I think St Louis has beaten the toughest team they will meet.  We will see. Dallas wont be easy though if its them.  Not with Bishop

18 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Tavares really screwed up. For the second time in two seasons he got himself suspended and hurt his team big! If I were the owner or the coach, I would want him gone.

Damn, why did I say Tavares? It was Kadri that got suspended yet again sorry folks.,

6 hours ago, chef free said:

Sharks come from 3-1 games down, and 3-0 score to rally for a 4-5 win the series in OT!

I have never seen anything like that before! 

Caps just went up by 2 in the first.

Edited by zepscoda

22 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

What no Bruins Fans here?  :slapshot::slapshot::slapshot::slapshot::slapshot:  to  :slapshot: Tonight Toronto cries tomorrow the Leafs golf!!

Columbus going down next!! :nhl_checking:

Should be a interesting series.  I'll be pulling for the Blue Jackets,  to many ex Rangers for me not to. ...as cool as it is to see hockey relevant again on the island,  now that the Pens are out of the way, someone needs to take the Islanders out of it.  I'm pulling for the caps tonight. That was a cheap shot on  Oshie in game 5

13 minutes ago, zepscoda said:

Should be a interesting series.  I'll be pulling for the Blue Jackets,  to many ex Rangers for me not to. ...as cool as it is to see hockey relevant again on the island,  now that the Pens are out of the way, someone needs to take the Islanders out of it.  I'm pulling for the caps tonight. That was a cheap shot on  Oshie in game 5

agreed on Oshie  I don't like bad hits at all.