The Final Option vs The Complete EC Tapes

gibsonfan159

21 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Which is the best of these box sets? I see them pop up on eBay every so often but I'm not sure of the differences.

Just grab the Torrents to compare and keep your money in your pocket.

2 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Well, yeah, but I was wondering which set had the best physical packaging. Just from a collecting standpoint.

I don't get that packaging thing, but if that's your bag.....

I know what he means. Just because you can get it for free doesn't mean you don't want the physical product. Some people like to collect boots for the packaging as well as the performance.  It comes down to this, which one has the better pics or more interesting package as a whole.

All I can say is look online for whatever pics you can find of both and go from there.

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I know what he means. Just because you can get it for free doesn't mean you don't want the physical product. Some people like to collect boots for the packaging as well as the performance.  It comes down to this, which one has the better pics or more interesting package as a whole.

All I can say is look online for whatever pics you can find of both and go from there.

This is what bootlegs looked like when I was paying for them.

Blueberry.jpg

going-to-1.jpg

6 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

You don't have to tell me, I have the same vinyl and plenty more. I began buying boots waaaaaaay back in 1984 :D

Waaaaaaaay back in 1984 !!! that's "like" last week. [and] fwwiw  I  use(d) the Zep Art site for my boot CD covers, I'd pick the ones I like(d) the most so for instance an EV might have a Wendy cover. I'm not very particular about matching my downloads to the correct art, this is of course if the download does not come with cover art but these days most do.

9 hours ago, JTM said:

Waaaaaaaay back in 1984 !!! that's "like" last week. [and] fwwiw  I  use(d) the Zep Art site for my boot CD covers, I'd pick the ones I like(d) the most so for instance an EV might have a Wendy cover. I'm not very particular about matching my downloads to the correct art, this is of course if the download does not come with cover art but these days most do.

35 years ago is "last week"?  I don't think so.:buttsmack:

22 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

35 years ago is "last week"?  I don't think so.:buttsmack:

It's last week compared to 1973 when I bought my first bootleg. I was sort of taking the mickey out of your "Waaaaaaaaaay back" comment.

3 hours ago, JTM said:

It's last week compared to 1973 when I bought my first bootleg. I was sort of taking the mickey out of your "Waaaaaaaaaay back" comment.

I was born in 74. And now I feel young. Thanks 🙏 mate 

Archived