What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Autumnal. Long trousers are beckoning. I wear shorts from May onwards regardless of the weather. The evenings are drawing in and it won't be long before the fire is in. I don't mind the Autumn as we can get some warm days and the leaves turn a beautiful golden colour. The Winter can go and royally fuck itself. However, we have booked a month in Thailand, so come March we will see and feel the sun.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

...enjoy the heat while you can!  Kinda surprised Portugal is that warm this time of the year.  BTW, where are you staying?  I fell in love with Faro!

We spent the first 5 days golfing near Lagos, then drove down here.

Tavira just East of Faro, towards Spain. The Villa is stunning. Away from anyone. It's 2.5km down a dirt road until this oasis welcomes you. Pool and total seclusion. The weather has been outstanding. 80 -90 degrees all 10 days we've been here. It's pretty normal for the Algarve in September

Absolutely beautiful Spring weather and taken advantage of with a great bike ride on my new Aventon Aventure bike to Springfield lakes. 22k round trip and used fuck all battery. Loving the exercise I so sorely need (I hardly cheated with the throttle! 😉)