2019-2020 Season NFL Playoff Picks Pool

Walter

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Agree.  Shocking.  Time for Breese and Brady to hang it up.  But Brady is likely going to learn the hard way like Namath, Montana and Unitas before him.  And its going to be in SD or LA I mean with the Chargers most believe?  That stupid assistant is not waiting any longer for Belecheck perhaps?   I think he burned his bridges to the ground just like Antonio Brown, who just tweeted his way out of the NFL. He is now blaming the Bills, Eagles and the rest of the teams that are out for being eliminated for not hiring his sorry ass.  That guy is a joke.  So long Antonio.

I won’t believe Brady is going anywhere, until I see it. Kraft loves him.

20 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yeah, but Brady ain't giving out home team discounts anymore. And seriously, why would he come back to the same sad collection of receivers and skill players that made up this year's Patriots? Unless he gets a guarantee from Belichick and Kraft that they are going to stop living on the cheap and put some A-1 talent around Brady, there are better pastures out there...teams that are just a decent QB away. Brady could be the missing piece for some teams that are willing to sign him up for a couple of years.

20 minutes ago, Strider said:

Yeah, but Brady ain't giving out home team discounts anymore. And seriously, why would he come back to the same sad collection of receivers and skill players that made up this year's Patriots? Unless he gets a guarantee from Belichick and Kraft that they are going to stop living on the cheap and put some A-1 talent around Brady, there are better pastures out there...teams that are just a decent QB away. Brady could be the missing piece for some teams that are willing to sign him up for a couple of years.

Like Montana at KC, I get it. I think they’ll get a receiver or two to help him. Sanu will be better next year and and rookies will be a year older. They just need a borderline 1-2 receiver and a tight end too! 

14 hours ago, Walter said:

I dont know.  But him and Belecheck have had it with each other and in an interview Brady said he is sick of hearing "its all Belecheck".  At least 4 guys on TV said he is going to Chargers.   I think they know something.  And he lives in LA/SD area. Who wouldnt. I would.  And his wife has asked him to retire for 5 years.  I think there is a chance one of them retires.  Not sure if the CO that turned down the Indy job will stay if Belecheck stays?  He might be sick of waiting for Belecheck to leave?   Assuming he is offered one of the jobs?  Not so sure.  He might be blackballed after the crap he pulled on Indy?   Let him stay in NE and lose

And I have to say something in Walter's defense to whoever had the problem with his family joining the pool.  Its not like he is using their picks to increase his chances of winning.  For Gods sake they all pick Dallas every week.  If they were going to do it to make sure one of them won, they would scramble the picks.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

21 hours ago, Strider said:

I agree if he wants to do what Namath, Montana and Unitas and Favre did, and stay too long and look like a fool and get hurt, let him.  I agree with the 4 TV analysts, who I believe have some inside info, that he goes to SD/LA to play for the Chargers.  Because its a meet you in the middle with his wife.  His wife wants him to retire.  So if he plays in LA, he is at home where he lives.  Another analyst thinks he goes to Tennessee because he is very good friends with the coach? We will see.  But I think him and  Billy boy are done. Belecheck and him are not close.

17 hours ago, Strider said:

Well shucks...I guess I'll go the other way and pick mostly the road dogs.

Minnesota

Baltimore 

Houston

Seattle

Boy the weed must be good out there this week!  LOL.  Your fucking  nuts Sean.   I mean, I love ya but your nuts.  NO WAY are the 49ers losing. Or KC.  Especially KC.  Seattle I like  Agree.  Agree with Baltimore too.  I think Green Bay are the most over rated team.  Minnesota was horrible the last few weeks of the season.  I think they  get blown out

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

8 hours ago, Walter said:

49’ers defense dominates! They will host next weeks nfc championship game. 

Only Junior and Strider tried to sneak in an upset on that one....Vikings had their chances.

That was a great game for SF.

GO PACK!!

What the hell happened to Baltimore?

10 hours ago, redrum said:

What the hell happened to Baltimore?

Manhandled. Titans stopped the Ravens run game, made Jackson have to throw it and the pressure was too great on him. That and they couldn’t stop Henry. Tannehill looks like Tom Brady out there in Mike Vrabel’s offense. Great job by the Titans! 

Edited by Walter

Looks like Strider and zepscoda are the only ones in on the Texans for the early game....Junior is shaking his head with an 0-6 start to the playoffs picks. Mrs. W is bummed, wanted Baltimore to win last night - probably her 2nd favorite team. Junior has sworn off the Browns’ bandwagon with their coaching hire this morning. We’re all excited for tonight’s Seattle game - changed the exterior lights in front of the house to Seahawks colors for good luck. Enjoy the games everyone - I’ll have the updated standings up later. ✌🏼❤️🏈

Edited by Walter

8 hours ago, Walter said:

Manhandled. Titans stopped the Ravens run game, made Jackson have to throw it and the pressure was too great on him. That and they couldn’t stop Henry. Tannehill looks like Tom Brady out there in Mike Vrabel’s offense. Great job by the Titans! 

Lots of tears in their beers in Baltimore.