Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

43 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

The left says buy an electric powered car if you don't want to pay high gas prices.

If I have a gas powered car thats paid off and I have to fill it twice a month at a hundred bucks a pop how am I going to save money by buying an electric car??

The left says you won't have to buy gas!

Ok, I don't need gas but my electric bill will go up and I have taken on a new car payment that's going to be at least 700 bucks a month for a 60 thousand dollar car over a 7 year loan. Not to mention excise tax and a new insurance coverage. So....

Where are the savings!!!!!

CHARRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrge it!!!

On average, it costs between $0.30- $0.60 kWh to charge an electric vehicle. Therefore, this means that a small car could cost about $11.50 to $23 to fully charge while a bigger or long-distance vehicle could cost between $22.50 to $45. The 70's gas lines will pale in comparison to the lines of cars for charging stations. 

pipe dream
/ˈpīp ˌdrēm/
noun
an unattainable or fanciful hope or plan.

If you prefer charging at home, you could have a level 2 charger installed, which could take between $1700 to $4000 to buy the level 2 charger and have it professionally installed at your home. So when calculating the cost of charging at home, add these expenses to your calculations.

I love my fossil fueler. Eat me, Greta. 😄

GRETA.webp

13 hours ago, redrum said:

CHARRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrge it!!!

On average, it costs between $0.30- $0.60 kWh to charge an electric vehicle. Therefore, this means that a small car could cost about $11.50 to $23 to fully charge while a bigger or long-distance vehicle could cost between $22.50 to $45. The 70's gas lines will pale in comparison to the lines of cars for charging stations. 

pipe dream
/ˈpīp ˌdrēm/
noun
an unattainable or fanciful hope or plan.

If you prefer charging at home, you could have a level 2 charger installed, which could take between $1700 to $4000 to buy the level 2 charger and have it professionally installed at your home. So when calculating the cost of charging at home, add these expenses to your calculations.

I love my fossil fueler. Eat me, Greta. 😄

GRETA.webp

FB_IMG_1661486705986.jpg

Damn, you can't make this shit up!!!

During the debates, they asked biden if he would defund the police, He said yes.

2 years later after riots destroyed 2 billion in property where cops were targeted and 100s injured and or murdered and all kinds of bullshit rhetoric from the left and his admin. he now says we need to fund the police. My god if you can take another day of this idiot.

Edited by hummingbird69

16 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

During the debates, they asked biden if he would defund the police, He said yes.

2 years later after riots destroyed 2 billion in property where cops were targeted and 100s injured and or murdered and all kinds of bullshit rhetoric from the left and his admin. he now says we need to fund the police. My god if you can take another day of this idiot.

FB_IMG_1661894627264.jpg

8 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Actually, you are making this shit up. Biden never said he would defund the police. 

It's impossible to discuss politics rationally if people continue to deliberately post falsehoods propagated by extremists from either side.

Memes and bumper-sticker slogans are lazy thinking and do nothing to elevate the discussion. They just further muddy the waters.

18 minutes ago, Strider said:

Actually, you are making this shit up. Biden never said he would defund the police. 

It's impossible to discuss politics rationally if people continue to deliberately post falsehoods propagated by extremists from either side.

Memes and bumper-sticker slogans are lazy thinking and do nothing to elevate the discussion. They just further muddy the waters.

Boy, you are so holier than thou.

Memes and bumper stickers say a lot in a few words.

I'll continue to use them whenever I want.

3 hours ago, Strider said:

"Defund the police" - as defined here: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/us/what-is-defund-police-trnd/index.html : shifting resources away from law enforcement toward community resources

In this interview biden is pointedly asks if he agrees we can redirect the funding and he says yes (around 2:56 mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEIPXpdeia8

On another note, compare biden now to two years ago, he has really gone downhill.

Edited by 3hrsoflunacy

4 hours ago, Strider said:

.All you are doing is mincing words.

He is on  video saying "YES I WOULD ABSOLUTEY REDIRECT MONEYS AWAY FROM THE POLICE" where I come from that means defunding. And as others have pointed out defund means to take away.

My men can get pregnant TOO meme is excellent!  It puts it right in your face. Do you think men can get pregnant?? If you do then you have no credibility at all. Be careful how you answer, some day, some jackass might see that you don't believe in men getting pregnant and cancel your ass for being a bigot.

Here's another good meme that speaks the truth.

harland-williams the laptop was fake.jpg

10 hours ago, Strider said:

Looking forward to more funding towards the DOJ to finish putting out the trash of the last admin...

7 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

.All you are doing is mincing words.

He is on  video saying "YES I WOULD ABSOLUTEY REDIRECT MONEYS AWAY FROM THE POLICE" where I come from that means defunding. And as others have pointed out defund means to take away.

My men can get pregnant TOO meme is excellent!  It puts it right in your face. Do you think men can get pregnant?? If you do then you have no credibility at all. Be careful how you answer, some day, some jackass might see that you don't believe in men getting pregnant and cancel your ass for being a bigot.

Here's another good meme that speaks the truth.

harland-williams the laptop was fake.jpg

Since you asked, no, I do not think men can get pregnant. If you are not born with a vagina and a uterus, you cannot get pregnant. Women have two X chromosomes. A man is X and Y.

More importantly, I don't dwell about this sort of stuff because it is not important to my life. It does not put food on the table or help me buy gas. It is a distraction used by the media and politicians to avoid the more important issues regarding the economy, jobs, the country's infrastructure, health care.

And I do not worry about being cancelled because the people doing the cancelling are not worth paying attention to. Like the silly woman who spends her time on youtube trying to cancel Metallica with Stranger Things fans because of some things they said and did when they were young.

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Since you asked, no, I do not think men can get pregnant. If you are not born with a vagina and a uterus, you cannot get pregnant. Women have two X chromosomes. A man is X and Y.

More importantly, I don't dwell about this sort of stuff because it is not important to my life. It does not put food on the table or help me buy gas. It is a distraction used by the media and politicians to avoid the more important issues regarding the economy, jobs, the country's infrastructure, health care.

And I do not worry about being cancelled because the people doing the cancelling are not worth paying attention to. Like the silly woman who spends her time on youtube trying to cancel Metallica with Stranger Things fans because of some things they said and did when they were young.

Have a nice day.

Yes yes, a distraction! I get it, like the russian collusion delusion and the double impeachment that went nowhere and the fake investigation into trumps records and the jan 6th coup that wasn't. It's too bad this admin is so horrid that they need to use trump to create distractions so people don't really see their failures. I see now that they are telling us when the distractions will be deployed. It seems they don't plan on charging trump with a crime until after the midterms.  These people should all be removed from their offices asap.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-31/doj-is-likely-to-wait-past-election-to-reveal-any-trump-charges