Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 10/1/2022 at 10:51 AM, Strider said:

You have got to be fucking kidding me...

NATIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY MONTH | October

The entire month of October is a celebration of cryptocurrencies and the cultivation of new economic growth opportunities they bring.

It's globalist-backed social conditioning. 

On 9/30/2022 at 9:58 PM, jabe said:

I had a regular primary care checkup today...all was cool.
Upon checking out, the mid 30ish woman asked if my doctor had scheduled a followup. 
Me: "Yes ma'am, 6 months." 
Her: "It's sir."

Upon handing me on paper the date and time of my future appointment,
I replied,  thank you sir."
She replied, " take it easy."

Kinda fuckin' weird.

time for a new one

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ww3-us-iran-trump-war-world-iraq-soleimani-middle-east-a9269881.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37766786

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/354994-this-is-how-trump-could-start-world-war-iii/

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/10/possibility-donald-trump-starting-world-war-iii/

All those links lead to stories about trump starting WWIII and those were just the first few results. They spent months talking about how trump was gonna do this and that and this and that and what's happened ?????   Its been good ole joe biden that has done all the things they said trump would do.

WHY ISNT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA YAPPING THEIR HEADS OFF ABOUT BIDEN HAVING US AT THE VERY EDGE OF A REAL NUCLEAR WAR??????

Are you happy yet?? Are you satisfied with the way the people YOU LEFTIES voted for are running the country?? Well, I hope you're happy because I certainly am not.

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ww3-us-iran-trump-war-world-iraq-soleimani-middle-east-a9269881.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37766786

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/354994-this-is-how-trump-could-start-world-war-iii/

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/10/possibility-donald-trump-starting-world-war-iii/

All those links lead to stories about trump starting WWIII and those were just the first few results. They spent months talking about how trump was gonna do this and that and this and that and what's happened ?????   Its been good ole joe biden that has done all the things they said trump would do.

WHY ISNT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA YAPPING THEIR HEADS OFF ABOUT BIDEN HAVING US AT THE VERY EDGE OF A REAL NUCLEAR WAR??????

Are you happy yet?? Are you satisfied with the way the people YOU LEFTIES voted for are running the country?? Well, I hope you're happy because I certainly am not.

Biden: Nuclear 'Armageddon' risk highest since '62 crisis (msn.com)

Vote as though your life depended on it. Because it just might.

YEA, our election process is secure...no need to question our election results! 

DENVER (AP) — Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote, blaming the error on a database glitch related to the state’s list of residents with driver’s licenses.

The office of Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold insisted none of the noncitizens will be allowed to register to vote if they try.

The news comes at a time of widespread skepticism — often unfounded — of voting integrity following the 2020 presidential election and as Griswold, who has touted her role as a national advocate for secure elections, seeks reelection in the November midterms.

Colorado’s Republican Party chair, Kristi Burton Brown, condemned Griswold for the error, saying in a Monday statement that “Jena Griswold continues to make easily avoidable errors just before ballots go out” by mail on Oct. 17.

Griswold faces Republican Pam Anderson, a former suburban Denver clerk and head of the state’s county clerks association, who is a staunch advocate of Colorado’s all-mail voting system.

Griswold’s office said in a statement that the postcards were mailed Sept. 27. The error happened after department employees compared a list of names of 102,000 people provided by the Electronic Registration Information Center, a bipartisan, multistate organization devoted to voter registration, to a database of Colorado residents issued driver’s licenses.

That Department of Revenue driver’s license list includes residents issued special licenses for people who are not U.S. citizens. But it didn’t include formatting information that normally would have allowed the Department of State to eliminate those names before the mailers went out, Griswold’s office said Monday.

The incident is under investigation, it said. Colorado Public Radio News first reported the error.

Colorado is among at least 18 states, along with the District of Columbia, that issue driver’s licenses to non-U.S. citizens, according to the National Council on State Legislatures. Colorado also automatically registers eligible voters when they obtain their driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Griswold’s office said it was unaware that anyone who received the postcards in error had tried to register.

It is sending notices to the roughly 30,000 people who aren’t citizens but who mistakenly received the postcards. And it is applying several efforts to prevent or reject anyone not eligible to vote from registering, including comparing Social Security Numbers required for each application, on a daily basis. County clerks also will refer suspect cases to local district attorneys for review.

Sean Morales-Doyle, director of the Voting Rights Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, said the fact that the mistake was caught shows the system is working.

“It should show, first of all, that mistakes can happen, but secondly that there are checks in place to make sure mistakes don’t result in disaster,” Morales-Doyle said. “It’s not good this happened. It appears to be a case of human error and a database error and not some conspiracy, which I think some critics would seize on.”

Morales-Doyle said there have been very few incidents of noncitizens attempting to register in the U.S. because the consequences are so severe — up to and including deportation.

The Electronic Registration Information Center, known as ERIC, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving U.S. voter rolls and encouraging registrations. Some 33 states and the District of Colombia belong to the group. Under its contract with ERIC, Colorado sends a mailing to eligible residents encouraging them to register each election cycle.

My mail-in ballot arrived today. I won't use it as I prefer to vote in person. But I'll look it over tonight while watching the baseball playoffs so I can familiarize myself with all of the candidates and propositions. I am pretty sure I'll be voting No on #27.

20221011_160832.thumb.jpg.5606c2e5a066a8d1baaf578d4fc96dbd.jpg

8 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

YEA, our election process is secure...no need to question our election results! 

DENVER (AP) — Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote, blaming the error on a database glitch related to the state’s list of residents with driver’s licenses.

The office of Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold insisted none of the noncitizens will be allowed to register to vote if they try.

The news comes at a time of widespread skepticism — often unfounded — of voting integrity following the 2020 presidential election and as Griswold, who has touted her role as a national advocate for secure elections, seeks reelection in the November midterms.

Colorado’s Republican Party chair, Kristi Burton Brown, condemned Griswold for the error, saying in a Monday statement that “Jena Griswold continues to make easily avoidable errors just before ballots go out” by mail on Oct. 17.

Griswold faces Republican Pam Anderson, a former suburban Denver clerk and head of the state’s county clerks association, who is a staunch advocate of Colorado’s all-mail voting system.

Griswold’s office said in a statement that the postcards were mailed Sept. 27. The error happened after department employees compared a list of names of 102,000 people provided by the Electronic Registration Information Center, a bipartisan, multistate organization devoted to voter registration, to a database of Colorado residents issued driver’s licenses.

That Department of Revenue driver’s license list includes residents issued special licenses for people who are not U.S. citizens. But it didn’t include formatting information that normally would have allowed the Department of State to eliminate those names before the mailers went out, Griswold’s office said Monday.

The incident is under investigation, it said. Colorado Public Radio News first reported the error.

Colorado is among at least 18 states, along with the District of Columbia, that issue driver’s licenses to non-U.S. citizens, according to the National Council on State Legislatures. Colorado also automatically registers eligible voters when they obtain their driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Griswold’s office said it was unaware that anyone who received the postcards in error had tried to register.

It is sending notices to the roughly 30,000 people who aren’t citizens but who mistakenly received the postcards. And it is applying several efforts to prevent or reject anyone not eligible to vote from registering, including comparing Social Security Numbers required for each application, on a daily basis. County clerks also will refer suspect cases to local district attorneys for review.

Sean Morales-Doyle, director of the Voting Rights Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, said the fact that the mistake was caught shows the system is working.

“It should show, first of all, that mistakes can happen, but secondly that there are checks in place to make sure mistakes don’t result in disaster,” Morales-Doyle said. “It’s not good this happened. It appears to be a case of human error and a database error and not some conspiracy, which I think some critics would seize on.”

Morales-Doyle said there have been very few incidents of noncitizens attempting to register in the U.S. because the consequences are so severe — up to and including deportation.

The Electronic Registration Information Center, known as ERIC, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving U.S. voter rolls and encouraging registrations. Some 33 states and the District of Colombia belong to the group. Under its contract with ERIC, Colorado sends a mailing to eligible residents encouraging them to register each election cycle.

Just a question, why did over 60 court cases, the Supreme Court which is heavily conservative, the AG who was hand picked, all of the heads of all of the conservative security apparatus in our country say that it was the safest election we had ever had in our history. I’m not asking this to be a Jack ass or to insist on an argument. But if the Conservative administration, with all of his hand picked judges, all of his court appointments, and beyond that, the actual Supreme Court of the United States said that it was absolutely safe and that every bullshit case brought before them never once was proven to be unsecured. The other question I have, is in every case that was brought before any court, they never once said that there was fraud. So meaning that TFG and his lawyers never at anytime in any case said that there was fraud of any sort. I understand the article put forth I’m not so sure about the actual validity of it. I guess I would ask, has this been verified by a non partisan group. If it hasn’t, and it isn’t part of anything other than a blog or something off of Breitbart/Brightshit or something else I have a hard time with it.

I understand you work for a college, that is amazing and thank you for your work. Having said that, my Mother-in Law is PHD organic Chemist at Stanford who teaches there as well. And this type of thinking is certainly something I am familiar with as she lives with me and we discuss her school and the kids that attend her classes and school. But why did Rudy, or any of the other number of lawyers ever bring up anything that was of substance. As a matter of fact, when they were asked under oath, they each and every time had to say that they had no facts to back up any of the crazy shit that they were saying, just as they do not know now with respect to the classified material that TFG was in possession of.

I am truly not trying to be argumentative, I just would like an honest answer from someone that may know more that myself, and may know more than any lawyer has ever admitted to in court on behalf of TFPOS! 

Edited by Plant77

Mmmmm...okay. I always thought NFT stood for 'nice fucking tits' but what do I know. Just more proof that, like The Beach Boys song goes, I just wasn't made for these times.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63218704

Damien Hirst burns his own art after selling NFTs

• Published
    1 day ago
Media caption, 

Watch: Artist Damien Hirst burns own artwork after selling NFTs

By Steven McIntosh
Entertainment reporter

Damien Hirst has begun burning hundreds of his own artworks after selling a series of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

The artist told buyers who bought pieces from his latest collection to choose either the physical artwork or the NFT representing it.

Those who chose the NFTs were told their corresponding physical piece would be destroyed.

Asked how he felt to be burning the works, Hirst said: "It feels good, better than I expected."

The artist was dressed in silver metallic boiler-suit trousers and matching fire safety gloves as he collected each piece and burned it in a contained fire box.

It has been estimated the works being burned are collectively worth almost £10 million.

Edited by Strider

On 10/7/2022 at 2:18 AM, hummingbird69 said:

All those links lead to stories about trump starting WWIII and those were just the first few results. They spent months talking about how trump was gonna do this and that and this and that and what's happened ????? 

Trump -- the only US President NOT to initiate large scale overseas contingency operations since who, Carter?

On 10/7/2022 at 8:03 AM, redrum said:

Because it will be a righteous nucular war. 

Righteous is not how I would describe a nuclear exchange over Ukraine, which is not so much a country as it is a globalist slush fund. Ridicululous would be my description.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

I always thought NFT stood for 'nice fucking tits' but what do I know. Just more proof that, like The Beach Boys song goes, I just wasn't made for these times.

Oh, I got this. Let me bring up to date on contemporary American pop culture.

Start spreading the news

I'm leaving today

Don't want to be a part of it

New Yuck, New Yuck 

I don't want to wake up

In the city that gives you creeps

To find crime scenes out my 'sill,

Shots while I sleep

These bothersome dues

I can no longer pay

It takes four grand to rent

In this New Yuck

I just can't take it here

So I'll take it anywhere

I'm through with this zoo

Newwwww Yuckkkkkk!

22 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Start spreading the news

I'm leaving today

Don't want to be a part of it

New Yuck, New Yuck 

I don't want to wake up

In the city that gives you creeps

To find crime scenes out my 'sill,

Shots while I sleep

These bothersome dues

I can no longer pay

It takes four grand to rent

In this New Yuck

I just can't take it here

So I'll take it anywhere

I'm through with this zoo

Newwwww Yuckkkkkk!

👍

Righteous is not how I would describe a nuclear exchange over Ukraine, which is not so much a country as it is a globalist slush fund. Ridicululous would be my description.........................

Righteous because it will be because Joe & Friends will instigate it. 

21 hours ago, redrum said:

Righteous because it will be because Joe & Friends will instigate it. 

Oh, I see. It's interesting that they aren't being called out for prolonging the war by aiding and abetting the Ukrainians with weapons.

Frankly, I'm surprised Vlad hasn't already said, "Enough!" and turned the Ukraine into a patch of scorched Earth.

Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

In his four years at Augusta Fells, France’s son earned a GPA of 0.13. He only passed three classes, but his transcripts show his class rank is 62 out of 120. This means, nearly half his classmates, 58 of them, have a 0.13 grade point average or lower.

...these are the students who will graduate and expect equity...

On 10/11/2022 at 3:38 PM, Plant77 said:

Just a question, why did over 60 court cases, the Supreme Court which is heavily conservative, the AG who was hand picked, all of the heads of all of the conservative security apparatus in our country say that it was the safest election we had ever had in our history. I’m not asking this to be a Jack ass or to insist on an argument. But if the Conservative administration, with all of his hand picked judges, all of his court appointments, and beyond that, the actual Supreme Court of the United States said that it was absolutely safe and that every bullshit case brought before them never once was proven to be unsecured. The other question I have, is in every case that was brought before any court, they never once said that there was fraud. So meaning that TFG and his lawyers never at anytime in any case said that there was fraud of any sort. I understand the article put forth I’m not so sure about the actual validity of it. I guess I would ask, has this been verified by a non partisan group. If it hasn’t, and it isn’t part of anything other than a blog or something off of Breitbart/Brightshit or something else I have a hard time with it.

I am truly not trying to be argumentative, I just would like an honest answer from someone that may know more that myself, and may know more than any lawyer has ever admitted to in court on behalf of TFPOS! 

SCOTUS Justices Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett folded like cheap tents. Perhaps they were threatened? 

1. The 2020 presidential election was stolen.
  2. It was stolen in broad daylight in the sense that the theft was obvious to everyone seeing the evidence, paying close attention, and willing to reach reasonable conclusions despite the prevailing and pervasive leftist narrative.
  3. The thieves have bragged about their heist openly.
  4. The unwillingness of the supposed victor and of those who believe Biden was the victor to investigate claims of fraud with audits and hand recounts is telling. If Joe Biden won legitimately, wouldn’t he and his advocates want to resolve lingering doubts?
  5. The mainstream media have denied that evidence for the theft exists and have ridiculed those who have sought to point it out.
  6. The courts and the judges that preside over them (remember, these judges and justices have a professional and constitutional duty to uphold the rule of law) have, generally speaking, turned blind eyes to the evidence, refusing to even consider it. They have dismissed case after case on procedural grounds.
  7. State legislators in swing states also ignored the evidence.
  8. Congress ignored it as well. Representatives and Senators moved with abandon to certify an election that at least should have been thoroughly investigated. Doesn’t accuracy and truth matter anymore?
  9. Thus, the media, the courts, state legislators, and Congress are complicit in the fraud.

The following are some of the tactics that were used to steal the election:

• “secret consent decrees” in Georgia,
  • the abuse associated with mail-in ballots,
  • Dominion voting machine software with the ability to flip votes between candidates,
  • manufactured fake ballots numbering in the tens of thousands,
  • voting by illegal aliens,
  • drop boxes that were set up and operated illegally,
  • the rejection of Republican observers during vote counting procedures, and
  • transportation of ballots across state lines, obviously to achieve Democrat victories in key states.

On 10/15/2022 at 9:42 PM, SteveAJones said:

SCOTUS Justices Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett folded like cheap tents. Perhaps they were threatened? 

1. The 2020 presidential election was stolen.
  2. It was stolen in broad daylight in the sense that the theft was obvious to everyone seeing the evidence, paying close attention, and willing to reach reasonable conclusions despite the prevailing and pervasive leftist narrative.
  3. The thieves have bragged about their heist openly.
  4. The unwillingness of the supposed victor and of those who believe Biden was the victor to investigate claims of fraud with audits and hand recounts is telling. If Joe Biden won legitimately, wouldn’t he and his advocates want to resolve lingering doubts?
  5. The mainstream media have denied that evidence for the theft exists and have ridiculed those who have sought to point it out.
  6. The courts and the judges that preside over them (remember, these judges and justices have a professional and constitutional duty to uphold the rule of law) have, generally speaking, turned blind eyes to the evidence, refusing to even consider it. They have dismissed case after case on procedural grounds.
  7. State legislators in swing states also ignored the evidence.
  8. Congress ignored it as well. Representatives and Senators moved with abandon to certify an election that at least should have been thoroughly investigated. Doesn’t accuracy and truth matter anymore?
  9. Thus, the media, the courts, state legislators, and Congress are complicit in the fraud.

The following are some of the tactics that were used to steal the election:

• “secret consent decrees” in Georgia,
  • the abuse associated with mail-in ballots,
  • Dominion voting machine software with the ability to flip votes between candidates,
  • manufactured fake ballots numbering in the tens of thousands,
  • voting by illegal aliens,
  • drop boxes that were set up and operated illegally,
  • the rejection of Republican observers during vote counting procedures, and
  • transportation of ballots across state lines, obviously to achieve Democrat victories in key states.

I appreciate the answer. I don’t agree with it at all, but certainly your insight, knowledge, and understanding of how all governments work I can appreciate. It would have to have been on such a global scale that I can’t personally wrap my head around it. It isn’t just the Supreme courts, it is all the courts, 60 of them. Plus state electors, Republican and Democrat. All of the agencies that protect our country, heads of other states, secret service, FBI which is absolutely Republican leaning as an establishment and has been for years or more accurate since the beginning. It is so difficult for me to believe and to think that a global conspiracy was set up. I’m not saying I am right. Not in the slightest. I just would like to believe that as a nation, as a civilized democracy that we are not capable of that. 

By the way, if I read anyone say we are a Republic, and not a democracy. That is like saying I don’t have a Dog, I have a German Shepard. I absolutely think that Biden won. I know that a majority of the country couldn’t stand Trump. I hope he runs in this election, I honestly believe he will be trounced. 

In any event, I appreciate your answer, and your candor on all things Zeppelin, as well as many other topics. 

Have a great night Mr. Jones. 

3 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I absolutely think that Biden won. I know that a majority of the country couldn’t stand Trump.

Seeing that we are both CA residents, I know it is easy to say that here a majority don't like President Trump. So, my question is how much have you traveled around the country? Just curious, not trying to bait you or anything. I know through my travels I saw and still see way more Trump flags, signs, etc.

Isn't it weird biden won an all time low number of counties in any presidential election?

Isn't it weird that from Sept-Nov 2020 that 1,120,070 people went to President Trump's rallies, but only 1,996 went to biden's? Source is here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/final-2020-rally-tally-president-trump-largest-crowds-rallies-us-history-biden-smallest/

Personally, I would like to see election day moved to a FRI or MON and made a Federal Holiday. Mail in ballot should be severely restricted, and government ID should be required. People need ID to visit government places (like the White House), need ID to get government services, so ID should required to vote to shape the government. Plus ID is required for so many other things, I just don't buy the excuses. It's required in MX, CN, and 43 of the European nations. Probably elsewhere, I didn't look. Although never required, I've always shown mine at the polling places Just my 2 cents. For another 2 cents, I will just say I don't think he won fairly.

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I appreciate the answer. I don’t agree with it at all, but certainly your insight, knowledge, and understanding of how all governments work I can appreciate. It would have to have been on such a global scale that I can’t personally wrap my head around it. It isn’t just the Supreme courts, it is all the courts, 60 of them. Plus state electors, Republican and Democrat. All of the agencies that protect our country, heads of other states, secret service, FBI which is absolutely Republican leaning as an establishment and has been for years or more accurate since the beginning. It is so difficult for me to believe and to think that a global conspiracy was set up. I’m not saying I am right. Not in the slightest. I just would like to believe that as a nation, as a civilized democracy that we are not capable of that. 

By the way, if I read anyone say we are a Republic, and not a democracy. That is like saying I don’t have a Dog, I have a German Shepard. I absolutely think that Biden won. I know that a majority of the country couldn’t stand Trump. I hope he runs in this election, I honestly believe he will be trounced. 

In any event, I appreciate your answer, and your candor on all things Zeppelin, as well as many other topics. 

Have a great night Mr. Jones. 

ROTFL !!