Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

Shelia reminds me of that girl who after going down on the 80 year old man on the tour bus realized to late that it wasn't Willie Nelson but rather the bus driver🤣

The way I tell it is, "What's worse for a woman than blowing Willie Nelson on a tour bus"? Being informed, "Honey, he ain't Willie Nelson".  

6 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

So they indicted trump today. I can't wait for the plethora of lefties to start screaming "they've got him now" to begin.

...and just like that two things America is not going to discuss is the concerted effort by rainbow degenerates to target children and Congress voting against a bill that would have established Inspector General oversight of the $130 BILLION being sent to Ukraine. Nope. It's gonna be all Trump, all the time. People are so easily manipulated.

16 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

So they indicted trump today. I can't wait for the plethora of lefties to start screaming "they've got him now" to begin.

I will say here and now that he will not be convicted and this will do nothing but help trump win re-election.

trump.gif

1 minute ago, paul carruthers said:

If I actually cared anymore, I would start a pool on how many of these charges Trump will skate on? I would say all of them, but maybe one good thing will come from this fiasco--the Orange Terror won't be able to pull a Grover Cleveland...  :rolleyes:

When do hearings start on where the $130 BILLION sent to Ukraine went? Or that Mayorkas refuses to say there is a crisis at the border but cannot provide a single fact or figure one way or the other? Trump is little more than bread and circuses for the masses as the lazy tyrants in our feral government run this country into the ground.

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

When do hearings start on where the $130 BILLION sent to Ukraine went? Or that Mayorkas refuses to say there is a crisis at the border but cannot provide a single fact or figure one way or the other? 

FLYING PIG.gif