Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 8/11/2023 at 1:44 PM, paul carruthers said:

The largest male Bengal tigers can grow up to about 3.2 metres (10.5 feet) long (including a 1-metre- [3.3-foot-] long tail) and weigh nearly 295 kg (about 650 pounds). Females are smaller, the largest ones measuring about 2.7 metres (9 feet) long and weighing as much as 181 kg (400 pounds).

spacer.png

The last thing I want is for my "liberal, bleeding heart" to actually get excited about this. A trial will still take a long time & Pumpkinhead could still try getting elected as the Republican nominee in 2024. Maybe I'll just stick with my original line of thinking that "Bulletproof Trump" could murder a sweet old grandmother, plus burn down an animal shelter full of kittens & still never be prosecuted, and still have many Republican lips attached to his backside. 

19 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

The last thing I want is for my "liberal, bleeding heart" to actually get excited about this. A trial will still take a long time & Pumpkinhead could still try getting elected as the Republican nominee in 2024. Maybe I'll just stick with my original line of thinking that "Bulletproof Trump" could murder a sweet old grandmother, plus burn down an animal shelter full of kittens & still never be prosecuted, and still have many Republican lips attached to his backside. 

The word is patience. The wheels of justice turn slowly.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

The wheels of justice turn slowly.

Very true, when statute of limitations expire due to feet stuck in pseudo tar for crack(head) oil energy experts.
Trump upset the applecart to such a degree that the *swamp* is full on apoplectic.

Crazy and fascinating.

3 hours ago, Strider said:

I had a friend in from out of town this past weekend and she couldn't get over the delivery robots rolling all over Los Angeles. They each have their own name. Have you seen these buggers in your town?

20230816_182823.thumb.jpg.a09737c11652188347c7f47fa9ffcd77.jpg

20230814_194230.thumb.jpg.a67307985ba95495b860fef16838e400.jpg

Seems they'd be ripe for bot-jacking. 

On 8/12/2023 at 5:28 AM, SteveAJones said:

Oh, plenty of water, not enough firemen, hoses and equipment. Now it's revealed the Fire Chief wasn't even on the island at the time, nor the head County Emergency Manager. County and state authorities still refuse to say if an evacuation order was ever given, which means NO, one wasn't. Anyone who has ever visited Hawaii knows they issue surf advisories like the fate of humanity relies upon them, but a whole fucking city burning to the ground not so much.

The moral of all this is that a corrupt, incompetent government is never to be trusted in regard to the public's safety and well being.  "We're from the government and we're here to help" should send shivers down any thinking person's spine.

7 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

The moral of all this is that a corrupt, incompetent government is never to be trusted in regard to the public's safety and well being.  "We're from the government and we're here to help" should send shivers down any thinking person's spine.

Amen. Government should never grow so large that it cannot be drowned in a bathtub.

My neighborhood is usually good at keeping the riffraff out. They especially have to be diligent with the freeway underpass. Every once in a while someone with a tent will try to squat but they are usually vacated by the next day.

But this loser showed up Wednesday and he is still there. How in the hell does he move all of those shopping carts?

20230817_085746.thumb.jpg.768783ac60ef7b8d31aa8b18dfcfd22e.jpg

2 hours ago, Strider said:

My neighborhood is usually good at keeping the riffraff out. They especially have to be diligent with the freeway underpass. Every once in a while someone with a tent will try to squat but they are usually vacated by the next day.

But this loser showed up Wednesday and he is still there. How in the hell does he move all of those shopping carts?

you wanna see how fast he can move those carts??  stroll by with some lighter fluid and squirt the shit out of them and then casually drop a match. He'll be out of there tout sweet!

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Effin ridiculous. Maybe he's starting a new railroad company. 

22 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

you wanna see how fast he can move those carts??  stroll by with some lighter fluid and squirt the shit out of them and then casually drop a match. He'll be out of there tout sweet!

Believe me, I have had those thoughts. I just don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison.

On 8/18/2023 at 8:40 AM, Strider said:

This is a safety hazard that should be removed immediately. It's a public roadway, not a campsite.

Edited by SteveAJones

On 8/18/2023 at 2:40 PM, Strider said:

This is SoCal?  Wonder if he's still there with all that flooding.  What a mess, stay safe.

27 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

So, is anyone here "fired up" about tomorrow's night Republican Presidential Circus Convention. Televised by Fox News of course, and I'm guessing the field of candidates will do their own juggling, minus clown makeup....  :D

Not fired up about it, but it will definitely be more entertaining than  watching the liberals at the DEMONcratic Convention tie 2x4's to Biden's arms and legs ala "Weekend at Bernie's" so he appears lifelike and listening to "Heel's Up" Harris jumble some word salad about what a great four years of work they've done!  

40 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Not fired up about it, but it will definitely be more entertaining than  watching the liberals at the DEMONcratic Convention tie 2x4's to Biden's arms and legs ala "Weekend at Bernie's" so he appears lifelike and listening to "Heel's Up" Harris jumble some word salad about what a great four years of work they've done!  

isn't it amazing how the news media is ignoring and downplaying all the shit that's coming out about biden??   They will spend umpteen hours lying about trump but not one minute telling the truth about biden and how his son has been making millions for years on the biden name. The more that comes out the quieter they get about biden and the louder they get about trump.  It's too late now. By election time the better part of the population will know how they have been duped by the left.