Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

23 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I'm wondering if their is anyone in this forum who thinks the fraud charges and verdict against Trump in NY are either legal or fair??

He has 30 days to pay, who does he pay the money to? New York? there were no actual damages to any one or any bank so who gets the money?

If he has to pay the state of New York then you know its nothing but fraud against Trump and everyone whether you hate Trump or not should be outraged at what they have done. If you're not and you think it's fair or just fine because he deserves it then you are part of the real problem in this country, the left and their do anything to ruin their opponents attitude. 

most legal minds including Alan Dershowitz(democrat) think its total bullshit, the proof maybe if Trump leverages his Maralago estate which judge valued at some 18M  and others have valued at hundreds of millions and they have a bank or lending institution who use that as collateral, well that would in itself show this is a political witch hunt where there are no victims

1 hour ago, custard pie man said:

most legal minds including Alan Dershowitz(democrat) think its total bullshit, the proof maybe if Trump leverages his Maralago estate which judge valued at some 18M  and others have valued at hundreds of millions and they have a bank or lending institution who use that as collateral, well that would in itself show this is a political witch hunt where there are no victims

All one has to do is look at the valuations of the properties surrounding Maralago and it's clear for anyone to see that the valuation the judge gave is completely inane.

My nephew's latest favourite thing is watching police body cam videos on Youtube. I won't post them here, as some are quite graphic...many of the crazier ones come from Florida or Georgia. But I will say that, after watching a few of them, there are an awful lot of STUPID people out there. Oh, and anyone who thinks police work is easy or that we would be better off without the police is not a person living in reality.

Edited by Strider

On 2/21/2024 at 7:28 AM, greengrass said:

spacer.png

What are some traits of Neanderthals?
They excelled at hunting animals and making complex stone tools, and their bones reveal that they were extremely muscular and strong, but led hard lives, suffering frequent injuries. There is no doubt that Neanderthals were an intelligent species, successfully adapted to their environment for over 200 millenia.
☺️

1 hour ago, Strider said:

My nephew's latest favourite thing is watching police body cam videos. I won't post them here, as some are quite graphic. But I will say that, after watching a few of them, there are an awful lot of STUPID people out there. Oh, and anyone who thinks police work is easy or that we would be better off without the police is not a person living in reality.

Bring back COPS!!!

33 minutes ago, redrum said:
What are some traits of Neanderthals?
They excelled at hunting animals and making complex stone tools, and their bones reveal that they were extremely muscular and strong, but led hard lives, suffering frequent injuries. There is no doubt that Neanderthals were an intelligent species, successfully adapted to their environment for over 200 millenia.
☺️

All European, Eurasian and Asian peoples DNA contains at least 2% of Neanderthal DND . So if you are white or asian you have the same 2% that she has in your DNA too.

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden. The rematch apparently no one wanted, but America is stuck with. These next 4 years are going to be hell no matter who wins...

Just make sure you have working internet, tv, dvd player and the complete seasons of "Bewitched", "The Three Stooges", "Twilight Zone", "Batman", "Bonanza", "Star Trek", "The Avengers", "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.", "The Mod Squad", "Mannix", "Mission Impossible", "Columbo", and "The Little Rascals/Our Gang".

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden. The rematch apparently no one wanted, but America is stuck with. These next 4 years are going to be hell no matter who wins...

Yeah imagine another four years without any new wars! or how about a closed border? or a great economy and energy independence! Don't listen to the democraps they have been lying to you about him since he came down the gold escalator .

42 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Yeah imagine another four years without any new wars! or how about a closed border? or a great economy and energy independence! Don't listen to the democraps they have been lying to you about him since he came down the gold escalator .

Good grief. Give it a rest. Do you really think people such as Paul, Bong-Man, Josemanno, Reggie, etc. don't know how to inform themselves and pick through minefields of bias that are out there? Stop treating rational adults as if they were children just because you don't agree with them. You accuse other people of being a "parrot", yet you're the one who sounds most like a parrot. Every single talking point of the wingnut-right fringe you regurgitate ad nauseam. 

The fact is both Biden and Trump have serious issues. The only people who cannot see Trump's problems and why he is unfit for office are the ones gargling his nuts so deep they cannot see the forest for the trees. The Democrats and Republicans both seem determined to drive this country off the rails if Biden and Trump are the only choices they can offer this country.

Edited by Strider

55 minutes ago, Strider said:

Good grief. Give it a rest. Do you really think people such as Paul, Bong-Man, Josemanno, Reggie, etc. don't know how to inform themselves and pick through minefields of bias that are out there? Stop treating rational adults as if they were children just because you don't agree with them. You accuse other people of being a "parrot", yet you're the one who sounds most like a parrot. Every single talking point of the wingnut-right fringe you regurgitate ad nauseam. 

The fact is both Biden and Trump have serious issues. The only people who cannot see Trump's problems and why he is unfit for office are the ones gargling his nuts so deep they cannot see the forest for the trees. The Democrats and Republicans both seem determined to drive this country off the rails if Biden and Trump are the only choices they can offer this country.

Talk about give it a rest do think I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about??  You all must have had your heads up your asses for that entire time!

I post fact, fact one, Were there any new wars under Trump answer No! Fact two, the economy was great and wages were up for everybody all demographics, Fact three Gas prices were low because we were energy independent. It's you and people like you who listen to what Trump's POLITICAL OPPONENTS are saying and take it as fact.  The only people causing problems during those four years were the democraps . The only reason they hated Trump was because he was going to destroy their agenda for this country. You are the parrots so get over yourself.

Edited by hummingbird69

I hope round 1 games of the NRL in Las Vegas this weekend is a cracker. Any of you that have the chance, check it out! You'll have 4 more years to fall in love with it as apparently they have locked this promotional round in.

Go the Bronc's