Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

19 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

New York announces it will take citizen surveillance and censorship to the next level

New York announces it will take citizen surveillance and censorship to the next level – Standing for Freedom Center 

she means it, this bitch absolutely will violate law abiding citizens and arrest or jail while violating their constitutional rights all the while protecting the illegal aliens  committing crimes, assaulting law enforcement, and assaulting  law abiding tax paying US citizens, just ask the parents of the students that were removed from school to accomadate illegals, remember when this city was the greatest in the world, now a total shit show

1 hour ago, custard pie man said:

she means it, this bitch absolutely will violate law abiding citizens and arrest or jail while violating their constitutional rights all the while protecting the illegal aliens  committing crimes, assaulting law enforcement, and assaulting  law abiding tax paying US citizens, just ask the parents of the students that were removed from school to accomadate illegals, remember when this city was the greatest in the world, now a total shit show

But "Stop and Frisk"?  Oh, no THAT was too intrusive!

3 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

As predicted! How's that rampant immigration working out for ya, UK?

Britain falls into recession | CNN Business 

Not of course if you have money. Nothing like a bit of recession to keep the poor poorer and the rich richer? This country is a shit hole of the highest calibre. If I could move I would. 

Anyway we will be in Thailand for a month in a few days, so at least I can forget about it.

7 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Not of course if you have money. Nothing like a bit of recession to keep the poor poorer and the rich richer? This country is a shit hole of the highest calibre.

The growing gap between the haves and have nots is a significant issue indeed. The commoners got crushed in the pandemic.

UK wealth gap widens in pandemic as richest get £50,000 windfall | Business | The Guardian

Edited by SteveAJones

You see, it's always been the same here. Rich south, poor north. The amount of money the South get compared to the north is frightening. Whenever the BBC do a news feature on poverty, poor housing, homelessness etc etc, the report is ALWAYS from the north. God forbid a story about a family on benefits struggling to pay their bills from any of the "Home" counties. Never happen

biden is so laughable, telling reporters that bidenomics is working. He says gas prices have come down. Yeah, they did for a bit now they have gone back up 20 cents in the last 5 days. The lowest price I could find a week ago was 2:98, its now up to 3:10 and the highest is up to 3:25.  It will be four bucks a gallon by the summer.

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

biden is so laughable, telling reporters that bidenomics is working. He says gas prices have come down. Yeah, they did for a bit now they have gone back up 20 cents in the last 5 days. The lowest price I could find a week ago was 2:98, its now up to 3:10 and the highest is up to 3:25.  It will be four bucks a gallon by the summer.

$3.55 here. Our great guv Inslee and his carbon tax on top of everything else. 

13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Tracking. Not all recessions are the same though. The UK is skint. Japan's predominantly elderly population simply refuses to accept their high standard of living is an unsustainable inverted pyramid (it takes eight working Japanese to support one retiree). In the meantime, lately they are simply cutting their non-essential spending. 

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

............... and The Destroyers?

Strange old people who enter late 50s from right or left who once in,stay in til death.

Seems to have been that way for a couple of hundred years.

33 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

Comfortably Dumb.

They’re worse than the mafia when it comes to shaking people down for money. Think I’ll try for one of those $50 an hour minimum wage jobs. 😄

On 2/15/2024 at 2:01 PM, hummingbird69 said:

it was 2 when  trump left