Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

15 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

How long are we going to wait until that mass Murderer from Israel is arrested, charged and imprisoned for crimes against humanity?

Oh, please. If the IDF wanted to reduce Gaza to rubble they could easily do so. However, if they ultimately have to in order to eliminate Hamas I'm completely fine with it.

15 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Oh, please. If the IDF wanted to reduce Gaza to rubble they could easily do so. However, if they ultimately have to in order to eliminate Hamas I'm completely fine with it.

Yeah, the propaganda is ridiculous and I'm amazed at how many neo-nazi's have come out of the closet, including the media of course. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Does taking out (humanitarian)Aid workers count?

Pretty sure Israel were complicit in the October 7th uprising. I mean having one of the best Secret Service and Intelligence agencies, it does beg the question, how they didn't know that an attack was coming? Having said that, the UK and the US continue to supply weapons to this murderer so blood on their hands also.

Maybe telling aid workers not to travel at midnight through a war zone would help alleviate the problem of getting killed!  And the intelligence agencies that we relied on didn't help us prevent 9/11, nor did it help us know how many (or how few) WMD Saddam had in Iraq (and that included intel from the US, Europe and Israel)! 

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

Maybe telling aid workers not to travel at midnight through a war zone would help alleviate the problem of getting killed!  

I agree to a point. However, the Israelis acknowledge that this was a "mistake" and they are "sorry". Doesn't really wash does it? They knew exactly what was going on and still pulled the trigger. I don't know much about Drones, but one can assume the operator of said Drone, saw the markings of the vehicles and took them out one by one regardless. They really are a disgrace.

5 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

How long are we going to wait until that mass Murderer from Israel is arrested, charged and imprisoned for crimes against humanity?

Your fake ass outrage is palpable LOL!   Did you give two shits when the biden admin killed 7 children and their father while trying to take revenge for the suicide bombing at kabul airport??  

Edited by hummingbird69

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

Maybe telling aid workers not to travel at midnight through a war zone would help alleviate the problem of getting killed!  And the intelligence agencies that we relied on didn't help us prevent 9/11, nor did it help us know how many (or how few) WMD Saddam had in Iraq (and that included intel from the US, Europe and Israel)! 

Imagine putting yourself into a war zone and expecting to stay safe.

24 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Your fake ass outrage is palpable LOL!   Did you give two shits when the biden admin killed 7 children and their father while trying to take revenge for the suicide bombing at kabul airport??  

I only listen to what goes on Stateside when I want a good laugh, and judging by what The Orange Man is up to, it's pretty much all the time.

One would expect to be allowed a modicum of safety in a war zone, if you are trying to get humanitarian aid to the innocent civilians who have been displaced by a lunatic. But of course, if the aggressor really doesn't give a flying fuck who they take out, then apparently not. How would you like it if it happened to you?

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

I only listen to what goes on Stateside when I want a good laugh, and judging by what The Orange Man is up to, it's pretty much all the time.

One would expect to be allowed a modicum of safety in a war zone, if you are trying to get humanitarian aid to the innocent civilians who have been displaced by a lunatic. But of course, if the aggressor really doesn't give a flying fuck who they take out, then apparently not. How would you like it if it happened to you?

you're an idiot.  

44 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

👍

first off maybe you should ask yourself how you would like it if members of your family were brutally murdered or raped, I think innocent people should expect a modicum of safety when not living in a war zone. 

On 4/4/2024 at 5:59 PM, hummingbird69 said:

first off maybe you should ask yourself how you would like it if members of your family were brutally murdered 

Maybe the People of Gaza can answer this question for you. 

The whole area has been flattened, people pushed out, bombed, murdered. I was under the impression that in war civilians were not to be considered targets?

Israel/Russia - one of the same.

Edited by chillumpuffer

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

The whole area has been flattened, people pushed out, bombed, murdered. I was under the impression that in war civilians were not to be considered targets?

First off. There is absolutely no guarantee that you'll be safe in a war zone because you are a civilian just ask the 1500 dead Israelis who were brutally murdered at a concert when there was no war. So for you to suggest there should be any semblance of safety in a war zone is just stupid.

Second, your comparison to russia is way off. russia attacked urkraine first and hamas attacked israel first and if they didn't go and brutally murder 1500 plus Israelis then they wouldn't be pushed out, bombed out, and murdered.   When the the palestinian people stop attacking israel then Israel will stop attacking them. It's common sense but the palestinians have no common sense. They want revenge, they take it and then israel hits back and then palestine starts screaming revenge again. When the palestine people come to their senses and stop fighting and stop supporting hamas the war will end but that won't be anytime soon because the palestinians live in a backwards world where they believe that their attacks are righteous which is why they can't believe it when Israel goes and hands them their asses over the murders and terror attacks they have committed.

P.S. before you go and say the israel's are committing genocide, there are 2 million plus palestinians there who haven't been killed and if Israel wanted them all dead they would all be dead by now.

27 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

First off. There is absolutely no guarantee that you'll be safe in a war zone because you are a civilian just ask the 1500 dead Israelis who were brutally murdered at a concert when there was no war. So for you to suggest there should be any semblance of safety in a war zone is just stupid.

Second, your comparison to russia is way off. russia attacked urkraine first and hamas attacked israel first and if they didn't go and brutally murder 1500 plus Israelis then they wouldn't be pushed out, bombed out, and murdered.   When the the palestinian people stop attacking israel then Israel will stop attacking them. It's common sense but the palestinians have no common sense. They want revenge, they take it and then israel hits back and then palestine starts screaming revenge again. When the palestine people come to their senses and stop fighting and stop supporting hamas the war will end but that won't be anytime soon because the palestinians live in a backwards world where they believe that their attacks are righteous which is why they can't believe it when Israel goes and hands them their asses over the murders and terror attacks they have committed.

P.S. before you go and say the israel's are committing genocide, there are 2 million plus palestinians there who haven't been killed and if Israel wanted them all dead they would all be dead by now.

Hummer, it is something else to read your parrot 🦜 posts. When I read Steve, John O, I actually am able to learn something or at the least see their perspective, you on the other hand, repeat tRUmP almost word for word. The audacity, utter ignorance is shocking. That area is far more complicated, far to many people have way to much skin in the game for some old white man in middle America to act like you have the answers because you heard your Orange God tell you so. 

Have an original thought, stop the OANN crap on repeat, or News Nation or whatever other propaganda you subscribe to. You make yourself look and sound foolish. 

1 minute ago, Plant77 said:

Hummer, it is something else to read your parrot 🦜 posts. When I read Steve, John O, I actually am able to learn something or at the least see their perspective, you on the other hand, repeat tRUmP almost word for word. The audacity, utter ignorance is shocking. That area is far more complicated, far to many people have way to much skin in the game for some old white man in middle America to act like you have the answers because you heard your Orange God tell you so. 

Have an original thought, stop the OANN crap on repeat, or News Nation or whatever other propaganda you subscribe to. You make yourself look and sound foolish. 

Lol LMAO ROTFL you must be fun at parties.   What a tool.  

17 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Lol LMAO ROTFL you must be fun at parties.   What a tool.  

That’s exactly what I’m talking about, you then just move onto some other stupid shit your fat orange god would say. 

Stick to talking music, maybe sports, or something else, you are an ignorant fool. 

I am a blast at parties Sir, some of us can read the room, plus I can clear it as well. 

Cheers, 

13 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

That’s exactly what I’m talking about, you then just move onto some other stupid shit your fat orange god would say. 

Stick to talking music, maybe sports, or something else, you are an ignorant fool. 

I am a blast at parties Sir, some of us can read the room, plus I can clear it as well. 

Cheers, 

You couldn't read a room or debate this with me for one minute.  

You brought in insults and orange man bad into this as if he has anything to do with it or my opinions about the situation. I am 57 years old and my opinions about Israel, palestine, hamas and hezbollah were created many years before trump came around. I'm sure everybody you know thinks Israel deserved what happened to them on october 7th and all the other shit that the palestinians have done since 1967 when they lost to Israel after attacking them for existing.

Next time leave your trump derangement syndrome out of it, smarten up and stop making excuses for barbarians who by their own words will never stop the war no matter what Israel does or doesn't do.  

I was living in SF when these assholes were running around on their murder rampage. 

Even the nicest and most liberal of cities were not spared. San Francisco became the hunting grounds for the “Death Angels.” The Death Angels were a group of Negro ex-cons who were converts to the religion of the Nation of Islam (NOI) who went on a calculated, religiously and racially motivated murderous rampage in 1973 and 1974. At least 15 people were killed, and 8 more were wounded. But some estimates put the number of dead as high as 73. The murder spree lasted 179 days and crippled the city as residents feared to go out at night. These black terrorists became known to history as the Zebra Killers.

The name “Zebra” has nothing to do with the ironic use of the imagery of black and white stripes on the famous equid, but instead Zebra refers to a priority radio frequency used by the San Francisco Police Department during the course of the manhunt for the Death Angels.

Assholes. 

ZEBRA KILLERS.webp

18 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Maybe if the people of Gaza didn't elect a terrorist organization to rule as their government, watch silently as Hamas dug tunnels under their schools and hospitals in their cities, unloaded rockets and military weapons and watched them set them up in playgrounds and helped Hamas with their genocide plan and cheered when they massacred innocent Israelis on Oct 7, I'd have an ounce of sympathy for them.