Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

So the white house says it's unlikely that they will ever find out who dropped the cocaine.  I have to say that if they even suspected it was a republican or a conservative they'd know in about 5 frikkin minutes. You know how I know?  They arrested over 1,000 trump supporters from all across the country with the same security they have now.   

5 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

So the white house says it's unlikely that they will ever find out who dropped the cocaine.  I have to say that if they even suspected it was a republican or a conservative they'd know in about 5 frikkin minutes. You know how I know?  They arrested over 1,000 trump supporters from all across the country with the same security they have now.   

I'm sure they played 'Cocaine' by Clapton a time or two. 

I'm a fan of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
I can be stuffed to the gills and Guy Fieri can be chowing down on a dish that makes me want to eat again.  
Guy has never eaten a clunker on Triple D that I know of.

Edited by jabe

21 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Just like the Supreme Court leak, we'll never know the truth.

It's not something that merits a serious federal investigation involving 15 FBI agents, like...a garage pull rope:rolleyes: This piece of shit who used his rich white father to get into NASCAR and his black mother for street cred is still so focused on race in 2023 he doesn't win any.

This country is a shell of what it once was and deteriorating by the hour.

Edited by SteveAJones

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

It's not something that merits a serious federal investigation involving 15 FBI agents, like...a garage pull rope:rolleyes: This piece of shit who used his rich white father to get into NASCAR and his black mother for street cred is still so focused on race in 2023 he doesn't win any.

This country is a shell of what it once was and deteriorating by the hour.

Racing with the race card. 

58 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

I think I realized the only time I get down about the wet weather, is when I'm stuck outside in a downpour like today & I have to go back home to change clothes (oi vey).... :wacko:

Yep. I dread the rainy season up here. Perpetual grey for months.