A huge THANK YOU to Led Zeppelin

claudia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It was a big mistake - some people are not worth the love you give them.

But I think you get back everything in life... the good things you do, and the bad things you do!

I have not done anything bad so I have a clean conscience.

Can anybody tell me how I can delete a posting? I would like to delete the last one!

i am so sorry. men tend to disappoint in the most monumentous ways, i am afraid (or, as its been in my experience). i found the only one I can truly love without boundary is my son.

i am so sorry. men tend to disappoint in the most monumentous ways, i am afraid (or, as its been in my experience). i found the only one I can truly love without boundary is my son.

They're good for some things, but not others. Maybe I should say the same about us.....anyway, enjoy the good things, I say. Yeehaw!

Well, first they talk about love and MARRIAGE and then... then they get a bad conscience because they already have a wife... but the wife was there ALL THE TIME... did he forget about her or what????

what an asshole. be glad it was only 2 months, not 2 years.

In the immortal words of the J. Geils Band, Love Stinks! Men are like cars they break down when you most need them, and are only good for one thing! Not all men, of course, but most of the ones I have known. That's why I have been HAPPILY DIVORCED for 7 years now, and plan to stay that way.

I am sorry you got hurt, someone once said that "it is better to have loved, than to not have loved at all", I don't know who said that but I have always liked it. Life is about experiences, good and bad.

All the best to you

It was a big mistake - some people are not worth the love you give them.

But I think you get back everything in life... the good things you do, and the bad things you do!

I have not done anything bad so I have a clean conscience.

Can anybody tell me how I can delete a posting? I would like to delete the last one!

It's okay honey, the same thing happened to me. I'm still crazy for him but it's hard when their so cold to you. Our hearts are one in the same, I feel your pain!

Archived