1971.09.28 Remastered Soundboard (2022 Version)

SteveZ98

• SteveZ98 changed the title to 1971.09.28 Remastered Soundboard (2022 Version)
2 hours ago, duckman said:

Truly incredible, Steve...this sounds like a widescreen/technicolor movie compared to the original mono SB. Guitar and drums sound sooooo much better.🤗

Thanks. I figured out why the stereo image on the first version wasn't as wide as I wanted it to be, so it seemed worth the effort to redo this because the performance is so good.

Just gave this a listen Steve, HOLY F!!!!!! 

I then compared it to the EVSD remaster, yours embarrassed that one! That used to be my go-to now it is dead and lifeless. Then I compared it to your first remaster and I do not know what you did differently but this one is way more alive and the instruments perfectly separated and clear. I am a big fan of everything you have done, as you know, but this is truly a 10/10. 
Hey Steve, thanks my friend. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Smith said:

Just gave this a listen Steve, HOLY F!!!!!! 

I then compared it to the EVSD remaster, yours embarrassed that one! That used to be my go-to now it is dead and lifeless. Then I compared it to your first remaster and I do not know what you did differently but this one is way more alive and the instruments perfectly separated and clear. I am a big fan of everything you have done, as you know, but this is truly a 10/10. 
Hey Steve, thanks my friend. 

I'm glad you like it. I've gotten some new software since I did the first version. It makes a big difference in the sound, so I'm going to redo some of the other things I've already released to hopefully make them sound better, too. 

35 minutes ago, SteveZ98 said:

I'm glad you like it. I've gotten some new software since I did the first version. It makes a big difference in the sound, so I'm going to redo some of the other things I've already released to hopefully make them sound better, too. 

Much like Forrest Gump, I will be here waiting Steve 😉

6 minutes ago, slp9b said:

Could I get a link please?  You always do such exceptional work.  Do you have any plans to work on the P/P Osaka show you’ve mentioned before?

Sure. I'll send you the link. I still have a little more work to do on that P/P show and I'm not sure when I'll get to it. It's about 95% complete, so it sounds pretty close to what the finished version will sound like. The only remaining work is to touch up some stuff, but that often takes way longer than I expect it will, so I'm not sure when I'll get to it. I'll upload the current version and send you the link shortly.