Goin' back to Houston, Houston, Houston
I got holes in both of my shoes
Well I'm a walking case of the blues
Saw a dollar yesterday
But the wind blew it away
Goin' back to Houston, Houston, Houston

14 hours ago, Strider said:

Fucking Deebo always gets hurt.

Yup. He’ll probably play injured next week though.
Jordan Love was so reckless with the ball the last two series.
I really hope it’s Detroit/SF and Buffalo/Baltimore next week. With a Detroit vs Buffalo Super Bowl. 

On 1/16/2024 at 12:16 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I can’t believe I survived the UNDER 43.5 I had on three parlays.  Making up for the ass whipping I took on Dallas!

You're not fooling anybody pRicky... ass whooping is your middle name (always on the receiving end of course 🤭🤣)

So how's it gonna end pRickster... missed field goal, fumble, late game penalty, safety.... I'll go with interception(s) cuz your boy is overdue for an interception (or 3) 🤭🤭

Or maybe it will just be that good ole "ass whooping" you are so use to.🥴🥴

....anyways, I'd like to see your Buffmyhole Swills prolong this charade as long as possible just for the added torment it would inflict... but face it pRick... you don't become the all time LOOSAH by winning things.

🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩🤡🤡

the games today were so much better played than yesterdays, packers and 49ers was close but both teams made bad mistakes and  packers should of had an easy pick 6 and a couple more, but todays games were on point, back and forth and came down to the very end, hope next week gives us some more good football, maybe a rematch Ravens/ 49ers? would love to see Detroit, would make a great storyline

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

so true in todays sports world, look at Brian Flores of Miami, he says he was fired not because of his won lost record but because he's black then his replacement has immediate success, get ready for the black national anthem at super bowl, wonder how many people simply switch channels when they show this crap, i know we  do

Scott Norwood, now Tyler Bass (oi vey)...

I guess it will be little consolation to Bills Mafia if the Chiefs get hammered next week....

The other game of the day between Detroit and Tampa. I absolutely loved Detroit still being aggressive in the 4th quarter and still throwing the ball & using play action. Go for the jugular. What I didn't get was Tampa's decision to go for 2 instead of kicking the damn extra points to make it a tie ballgame, if they would've pulled off a comeback.... :wacko:

Edited by paul carruthers

If I were a 49ers fan, I would be feeling great about Saturday, because all of Brock and Kyle Shanahan's critics had said that was the type of game the Niners always lose--trailing in the 4th quarter and needing a comeback drive...

The only thing that would concern me about next week is whether Deebo will be able to play....

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Scott Norwood, now Tyler Bass (oi very)...

I guess it will be little consolation to Bills Mafia if the Chiefs get hammered next week....

The other game of the day between Detroit and Tampa. I absolutely loved Detroit still being aggressive in the 4th quarter and still throwing the ball & using play action. Go for the jugular. What I didn't get was Tampa's decision to go for 2 instead of kicking the damn extra points to make it a tie ballgame, if they would've pulled off a comeback.... :wacko:

Time for Bass to go.  He can sell insurance in Seattle with Scott Norwood.  I want the Lions to win it all.  I know its a tall order.  If Lions lose, I could care less.  The Bills lost in London when they lost Matt Milano with a broken leg.  Then they lost 4 more starters on defense.  Its just too much to overcome.  No Bernard at linebacker.  When I learned this at the beginning of the day I knew we were screwed.   We could not do anything on defense like we did in previous weeks having Benford, Rapp, Douglas at 100% which he was not yesterday.  People talk trash about the Bills choking when that is not the case. They are playing without half of their starters on defense.  That is huge.  And too much for any team to overcome.Our division plays the NFC West next year.  Our extra game is vs the Lions which means maybe a Thanksgiving day game again?  Not sure which team the Dolphins drew. Likely Chicago or Green Bay?  That division is going to be damn tough next year.  The return of the black and blue.

19 hours ago, Metta said:

You're not fooling anybody pRicky... ass whooping is your middle name (always on the receiving end of course 🤭🤣)

So how's it gonna end pRickster... missed field goal, fumble, late game penalty, safety.... I'll go with interception(s) cuz your boy is overdue for an interception (or 3) 🤭🤭

Or maybe it will just be that good ole "ass whooping" you are so use to.🥴🥴

....anyways, I'd like to see your Buffmyhole Swills prolong this charade as long as possible just for the added torment it would inflict... but face it pRick... you don't become the all time LOOSAH by winning things.

🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩🤡🤡

So why dont you let me know who you are?  Obviously some loser from the past that really does not care about sports at all.  Just here to fuck with me. Dont waster my time

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

is that oj? shit if i was  one of those blondes i wouldn't have my back to him lol

The creep still wants the spotlight. And why is he sitting with Chief fans? 

I still like that San Fran/Baltimore SB matchup. I guess some folks are doubting San Fran again because they didn't boatrace the Packers, or Deebo might not play Sunday, but I still believe. Although right now, I might be ready to crown the Ravens as SuperBowl champs...

spacer.png