2023-2024 NFL Season Thread

Walter

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Typical Raiders. Season about to start and it is chaos. 💩

So, has anyone made the jump from Directv to Youtube for the NFL? I'm just going to watch the games I get on my free Fox, CBS, and NBC channels and whatever games I can pick up from my Canadian and UK sports channels and the streamer feeds my brother hooked up for me.  Not paying $500 or whatever it is they're charging for NFL ticket now.

I won’t get Sunday ticket being a Bills fan because almost every game is on even if one of their 6 or 7 prime times except the Amazon game if they are on that crap?  And no way will they be blacked out.  They will sell out every game.  Go Lions 🦁 

On 8/16/2023 at 9:44 AM, Bong-Man said:

The Lions have sold every ticket for this upcoming season.  According to Vegas, their over/under on wins is 9.5.  I'm fighting off the urge to visit MGM to make that bet on the under.  My friends are all aboard the bandwagon insisting this era 'feels different'.  I'll protect my football nuts until I see proof. 

You won’t get them at 9.5 now.  Nice win!  Love it!  Their D looks better

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You won’t get them at 9.5 now.  Nice win!  Love it!  Their D looks better

It's only one game, but when I see players with the dedication, brains, and hustle of Hutchinson & St. Brown, it's hard to not to get excited.  Our D rookies made two awesome plays in a row.  I like.  Lots of dropped balls by KC.  Don't know what to say about the fake punt, except our coach has balls the size of ostrich eggs. How did all those Lions fans get tickets?  Maybe it was just the blue contrasting with the red, but there sure seemed to be a lot of them for an opponent celebrating a Super Bowl.  We ended last season in prime-time and started this one the same. I guess that's a sign of new respect in itself.  

19 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

It's only one game, but when I see players with the dedication, brains, and hustle of Hutchinson & St. Brown, it's hard to not to get excited.  Our D rookies made two awesome plays in a row.  I like.  Lots of dropped balls by KC.  Don't know what to say about the fake punt, except our coach has balls the size of ostrich eggs. How did all those Lions fans get tickets?  Maybe it was just the blue contrasting with the red, but there sure seemed to be a lot of them for an opponent celebrating a Super Bowl.  We ended last season in prime-time and started this one the same. I guess that's a sign of new respect in itself.  

The Lions 🦁 are on the map.  They will win the Central and I believe Vikings and Bears will be bigger competitors than GB