2024 NFL Playoffs Pick ‘em Pool

Walter

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

guys can't comment on the games because I didn't watch,  got phone call almost mid nite saturday my youngest brother died unexpectedly of heart attack at age 58! there are 4 of us 2 years apart, all brothers and all business partners in heavy construction up until 2019 when we sold all our machinery, so yesterday we bought bunch of food and stayed  with them all day, no warning , so devastating, and no sleep again last night, married 39 years, two kids and 3 grandchildren, this shit kind of puts football in perspective, doesn't it? when I get my head out of my ass I'll make my final pick

I'm so sorry to read this.  All my best to you and your family. 

Man you guys are quick with the picks! Lol

Yes, condolences to you, CPM, and your family…that is tough. 58 is way too young and so sad to hear. Take care and Godspeed. 

Sunday, February 4, 2024 - 6:30 PM (EST)

Super Bowl LVIII 

San Francisco 49’ers vs Kansas City Chiefs 

Only ebk, custard pie man, and strider need to give a point total since they are still in the battle for playoff picks champ. In the even of a tie, the closest to the point total will be crowned champion. 

20 hours ago, Walter said:

Sunday, February 4, 2024 - 6:30 PM (EST)

Super Bowl LVIII 

San Francisco 49’ers vs Kansas City Chiefs 

Only ebk, custard pie man, and strider need to give a point total since they are still in the battle for playoff picks champ. In the even of a tie, the closest to the point total will be crowned champion. 

Has anyone seen or heard from Bongman?   Man, its like wide right times 2 for them.  

On 1/30/2024 at 7:14 AM, custard pie man said:

wtf, getting pick in early,

49ers 31-30

wake is  saturday day before super bowl, for my brother, thanks much for  all kind words 

peace

A good ol' Irish wake? 🙏 

31 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Has anyone seen or heard from Bongman?   Man, its like wide right times 2 for them.  

Yes, he posted in the NFL thread on Monday. I'm sure he's fine. He's not a degenerate gambler like us, hehe. 😉 

I took redrum's advice and made a big pot of stew instead of red beans 'n' rice.

Also got a nice fresh loaf of San Francisco miner's sourdough and will make grilled ham 'n' cheese or cheese 'n' jalapeño sandwiches.

The usual assortment of chips, crackers, crudites, dips, hummus, salsas.

Three kinds of beer...Boddington's Pub Ale, Erdinger Weissbier, and Guinness Stout.

Assorted Whiskeys and Scotch.

I've also got some wine left over from a previous party...some Rosés, Zinfandels, and Malbecs.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

I took redrum's advice and made a big pot of stew instead of red beans 'n' rice.

Also got a nice fresh loaf of San Francisco miner's sourdough and will make grilled ham 'n' cheese or cheese 'n' jalapeño sandwiches.

The usual assortment of chips, crackers, crudites, dips, hummus, salsas.

Three kinds of beer...Boddington's Pub Ale, Erdinger Weissbier, and Guinness Stout.

Assorted Whiskeys and Scotch.

I've also got some wine left over from a previous party...some Rosés, Zinfandels, and Malbecs.

Dang. We’re gonna keep it simple with some Papa Murphy’s pizza and some coffee and dessert later. NYNERZ!!!!!