Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hahaha! Seriously, the conversation always turns to eating or licking something when it comes to Robert. We've covered lemons and lemonades, syrup (and pancakes???), did someone mention sushi? Or was that just my inner fantasy of him being in his birthday suit and me simply eating the sushi off him? :whistling:

But I digress!

And noooooooooow we've got pepperoni pizza.

In summary......ROBERT PLANT IS DELICIOUS!! ;)

percy1_zps9a76c5c6.jpg

My photo. The Honeydrippers 1981 Golden Lion Birmingham.

Hahaha! Seriously, the conversation always turns to eating or licking something when it comes to Robert. We've covered lemons and lemonades, syrup (and pancakes???), did someone mention sushi? Or was that just my inner fantasy of him being in his birthday suit and me simply eating the sushi off him? :whistling:

But I digress!

And noooooooooow we've got pepperoni pizza.

In summary......ROBERT PLANT IS DELICIOUS!! ;)

percy1_zps9a76c5c6.jpg

god I couldn't even care less WHY he is wet, the fact is: he IS wet!! wow what a man

sing it girls!! "what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man" :whistling:

lol What is it with Robert and food? :lol:

2 little words, sex and chocolate, sums up Robert, us ladies and a several bars of whatever you fancy

...or me and Robert dipped in choccie...*trails off*

Edited by SozoZoso

Thank you. I have some photos (of Robert) too but they weren't from concerts and wouldn't be appropriate for any public sites. Again, thanks much!

You're welcome. :) Almost all my photos stay private too. But it is nice to share the right ones.

We should do a poll of what Robert (or Jimmy, Bonzo, JPJ and Jason if you wanna count in) would look better in....besides butt naked

That includes the dipped chocolate part as well, any other suggestions??

lol am I the only one thinking that Robert does not need to undress himself in order to look sexy?? I mean, not that I'm complaining about his tendency to wear very little, but it's not like it's necessary.

(seriously, when I read the above statement I couldn't believe what I had just said)

anyways, in my dreams I see him the way he is, mostly, not covered in anything^^ if I had the choice though it would be strawberries and chocolate, but only his upper body..his body hip downwards would be wrapped in tight blue jeans..unbuckling the belt of a sexy man just gets me going, I don't know why^^ you know, you don't wanna start on the banana and lemons right away do you?? :angel:

I need to take a walk in the cool winter air hehe :freezing:

lol am I the only one thinking that Robert does not need to undress himself in order to look sexy?? I mean, not that I'm complaining about his tendency to wear very little, but it's not like it's necessary.

(seriously, when I read the above statement I couldn't believe what I had just said)

anyways, in my dreams I see him the way he is, mostly, not covered in anything^^ if I had the choice though it would be strawberries and chocolate, but only his upper body..his body hip downwards would be wrapped in tight blue jeans..unbuckling the belt of a sexy man just gets me going, I don't know why^^ you know, you don't wanna start on the banana and lemons right away do you?? :angel:

I need to take a walk in the cool winter air hehe :freezing:

I do understand totally, subtle can be sexy - an open shirt is a nice tease, with the jeans. Or if I'm being precise, an open ladies blouse like at many of the 70's gigs. Actually the more I think about it, the women's blouses do it for me - not often you say that about a man! :)

^^^ He would be so proud of you all. :lol:

Seriously, I think he'd get a kick out of all ye ladies (*tries to look innocent*) fantasizing about him.

Reminds me of that woman in the CBS Morning interview who told him he still looks sexy and how he waggled his brows in approval. :D

^^^ He would be so proud of you all. :lol:

Seriously, I think he'd get a kick out of all ye ladies (*tries to look innocent*) fantasizing about him.

Reminds me of that woman in the CBS Morning interview who told him he still looks sexy and how he waggled his brows in approval. :D

lol I can quite imagine Robert as some sort of Lord and us ladies pampering him in everyway (no smut!!...) like feeding him grapes, at least 2 of us with one of those big massive feather fans, another few of us massaging his feet. It'll be like something outta the Roman period and he would love it big time!!

I've just realized that I've mentioned grapes....food again!! Flipping heck! it's like Masterchef or one of Gordon Ramseys programmes lol

Edited by SozoZoso

lol I can quite imagine Robert as some sort of Lord and us ladies pampering him in everyway (no smut!!...) like feeding him grapes, at least 2 of us with one of those big massive feather fans, another few of us massaging his feet. It'll be like something outta the Roman period and he would love it big time!!

I've just realized that I've mentioned grapes....food again!! Flipping heck! it's like Masterchef or one of Gordon Ramseys programmes lol

:lol: I like that idea.