Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

while searching for more robert pics i found a link to a thread on this forum. some might have seen it before but it's from a few years back so many who came on after wouldn't have seen it. but i really enjoyed reading it and there is a pic. i think some of you will enjoy reading it also.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/4009-finally-presentingthe-day-i-met-robert-plant/

:lol: I wonder what Robert would think if he read this thread.

Robert would be delighted to hear that we still drool over his sight :drool: ..having said that, I think he knows already by the reactions he gets from the female world :wub:

while searching for more robert pics i found a link to a thread on this forum. some might have seen it before but it's from a few years back so many who came on after wouldn't have seen it. but i really enjoyed reading it and there is a pic. i think some of you will enjoy reading it also.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/4009-finally-presentingthe-day-i-met-robert-plant/

wow I read it and she is seriously lucky. if he kissed me I'd be like :nuke: ..I can see how that Brian was star-struck. I've wondered quite often what I would say to him if ever I should meet him and the only thing I can guarantee for is that I won't let this chance just slip away. I'd probably tell him that I don't wish to intrude on his privacy but whether he would mind having a picture taken with me. Depending on who's with him. if he's alone and I feel particularly bold I'd ask him if he wanted to have a coffee or something. I'm also interested to know whether he recognizes me. I very much doubt it, but it'd be nice to know. I certainly remember his concert and the huge smile he gave me :blush:

Thanks for sharing that link!

Looooooved that story and would love to know more from others who have met him too. :D

Hi-I am new to the forum. I have been a Led Zeppelin fan since about 1997-98. Of course, this is the first place I went, because I have had a serious Robert Plant addiction since day one! There is just something about him-obviously, his sexy looks for starters, but also his voice, creativity, intelligence, confidence and commanding stage presence; he just represents unbridled sexuality to me and always will! I have over 300 pictures of Led Zeppelin on my computer and most of them are of Robert. My husband found them one day and asked me if I was just a little obsessed...lol

Thanks! I hadn't seen this. Makes me fall even more in love with him. :wub:

Why are y'all laughing? You know it's the truth. Can't mention the man's name without some food reference attached to it. :lol:

In fact! Let's just create a Robert Plant Recipe Book and be done with it. Hah!

So while you are all contemplating your sinful delicacies, here's one of my favorite photos.

Just something about his pose, expression, physique, the jeans...abs...maybe it's the shirt...or the hair...just...urgh.

001_zps39fbb2bf.jpg

Edited by Percys_Plant

nlxvth.jpg

that is quite literally a hot picture of Robert..what the heck is this man doing to me?? his mouth is so sexy, and what comes out of it is even better..I mean, do you see that face??? talkin bout global warming and all that..he's responsible for making icebergs melt^^