Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Just listening to some early Zeppelin, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Communication Breakdown etc, Roberts voice is just so chilling, raw, and beautiful, Loving it.

Off to bed with my head full of songs and wonderful thoughts

Angela xx

Just listening to some early Zeppelin, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Communication Breakdown etc, Roberts voice is just so chilling, raw, and beautiful, Loving it.

Off to bed with my head full of songs and wonderful thoughts

Angela xx

you may get a kick out of this if you have not heard before...there are more on youtube fyi....just fast forward to 23 second mark...cheers Fishy

you may get a kick out of this if you have not heard before...there are more on youtube fyi....just fast forward to 23 second mark...cheers Fishy

Great, not heard any of these vocal tapes before, will hunt some more out

Listening to isolated tracks never fails to give me the chills.

Thanks for sharing that, Fishy!

....no problemo.....

I think "Since I've Been Loving You" is out there, as well as, "What is and What Should Never be".....happy hunting!

I would have loved to be this person,I would have asked him if he wanted to go do "something"...hey what does it mean when it says banned under some of the members pics? Did they get banned from doing something wrong?

hi.jpg
thumbsup.jpg
run.jpg
carwindow2.jpg
carwindow.jpg

^^^^^clw, "Banned" does mean that there was some inappropriate posting/behaviour etc...

There is always someone watching.

If anyone ever bugs you, you can report them fyi....Hopefully we all get along....ciao Fishy

wouldn't it be interesting to see what they did!!!

^^^^^clw, "Banned" does mean that there was some inappropriate posting/behaviour etc...

There is always someone watching.

If anyone ever bugs you, you can report them fyi....Hopefully we all get along....ciao Fishy