Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

RP14.jpg

RP12.jpg

RP15.jpg

RP13.jpg

RP1.jpg

What a wonderful selection of pictures! Thank you! I just read this somewhere else, and it sort of related to these pics:

The bar at the Andaz West Hollywood Hotel has a drink named for Robert Plant. Dubbed “The Mr. Plant”, the cocktail is made from No. 209 Hendricks gin, tangerine juice, agave syrup, soda and muddled cucumber slices
:DManicnirvana

And what a nice sig! I seem to admire most people's sigs today. I guess it's the one you were working on laterly, is it?

What a wonderful selection of pictures! Thank you! I just read this somewhere else, and it sort of related to these pics: :DManicnirvana

And what a nice sig! I seem to admire most people's sigs today. I guess it's the one you were working on laterly, is it?

Ur welcome!! :) I absolutely like the drink idea.. Brilliant!! :D

Edited by Coda.S

Hi everybody!!! I'm back!

And it's so good to come back and see such great photos! Robert is amazing! :wub:

And about that photo...that you were all wondering about who was the girl with him...

It's Maureen... (I know that it's a little hard to accept, but there are some sources that confirm that it is her)

Well...gotta go sleep...school starts tomorrow again! Then I'll try to get some time to come here and drop some pics!

Welcome back--but that pic really isn't Robert and Maureen. It looks nothing like her. Not all sources are reliable!

These days, every time I see that pic of Robert and Jason, I think of the O2--how hard it would have been to imagine how things would play out all those years later, for both happy and sad reasons.

I think some people put cucumber in Pimms, though I stick to fruit myself.

However, I'm still baffled by it being muddled. :D

well, unlike me you may just go there and try it yourself :D "Muddled" - exactly me feelings, looked in all the vocabularies available, still I'm puzzled. Squashed, perhaps? (hm, that does not sound appetizing either!)

Hi everybody!!! I'm back!

And it's so good to come back and see such great photos! Robert is amazing! :wub:

And about that photo...that you were all wondering about who was the girl with him...

It's Maureen... (I know that it's a little hard to accept, but there are some sources that confirm that it is her)

Well...gotta go sleep...school starts tomorrow again! Then I'll try to get some time to come here and drop some pics!

Welcome back, but what Aqua said - it 100% isn't Maureen.

well, unlike me you may just go there and try it yourself :D "Muddled" - exactly me feelings, looked in all the vocabularies available, still I'm puzzled. Squashed, perhaps? (hm, that does not sound appetizing either!)

:lol: I had to look up muddled too and it appears it's mashing up the ingredients. Hmmmm....

<_<

:lol: I had to look up muddled too and it appears it's mashing up the ingredients. Hmmmm....

<_<

well, I've been thinking... in fact, it sounds like a drink with a texture that reminds Marguerita drinks (spell?..) May be. :toast:

That girl isnt Indian, look at the picture where she's ontop of Bonzo's shoulders(Im too lazy to find the pic)..she doesnt look Indian to me.. Wait nevermind it might be a different woman..hmm

:D I'm not sure we are talking about the same girl ....Anyway, it's not Maureen, confirmed by Knebby, so it does not matter really.

Welcome back--but that pic really isn't Robert and Maureen. It looks nothing like her. Not all sources are reliable!

Thank You

Yeah... I also sincerely think that it's not Maureen... But the sources really insist that it is her...

Who I think that it might be...is Shirlie... It kind of looks like her...

Anyway... here are some photos

BobbyPlant184.jpg

untitled.jpg

RP1600.jpg

Thank You

Yeah... I also sincerely think that it's not Maureen... But the sources really insist that it is her...

Who I think that it might be...is Shirlie... It kind of looks like her...

Anyway... here are some photos

BobbyPlant184.jpg

untitled.jpg

RP1600.jpg

Hey.. Welcome Back!!

I like ur collection.. Thank u :)