CMT TV...Feb. 11 at 8pm (Eastern/Pacific) RP & AK!

Wolfman

Led Zeppelin frontman and legendary rocker, Robert Plant, and bluegrass superstar Alison Krauss share the stage in the new episode of CMT Crossroads, which premieres Feb. 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. They perform their own classics as well as songs from their new album, Raising Sand. Plant and Krauss were recently nominated for a Grammy in the best pop collaboration with vocals category for the song "Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)" from the same album.

On CMT Crossroads, Plant and Krauss combine his rock intensity with her angelic grace. The two music icons perform songs from the new album including "Please Read the Letter" and "Rich Woman." They also perform Alison Krauss and Union Station's "The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn," as well as Led Zeppelin classics "Black Dog" and "When the Levee Breaks." The pair pays homage to the Everly Brothers with their version of "Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)." Special guest, T Bone Burnett, acclaimed songwriter, performer and Raising Sand producer, joins in the onstage collaboration.

Coolio...will be watching this one!!

:cheer: I think this will be a great show! Mark your calendars.

Led Zeppelin frontman and legendary rocker, Robert Plant, and bluegrass superstar Alison Krauss share the stage in the new episode of CMT Crossroads, which premieres Feb. 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. They perform their own classics as well as songs from their new album, Raising Sand. Plant and Krauss were recently nominated for a Grammy in the best pop collaboration with vocals category for the song "Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)" from the same album.

On CMT Crossroads, Plant and Krauss combine his rock intensity with her angelic grace. The two music icons perform songs from the new album including "Please Read the Letter" and "Rich Woman." They also perform Alison Krauss and Union Station's "The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn," as well as Led Zeppelin classics "Black Dog" and "When the Levee Breaks." The pair pays homage to the Everly Brothers with their version of "Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)." Special guest, T Bone Burnett, acclaimed songwriter, performer and Raising Sand producer, joins in the onstage collaboration.

Coolio...will be watching this one!!

Edited by tangerine58

• 2 weeks later...

Mutters obscenities under breath. Wahhhh! I have Canadian CMT, so when I tuned in at like 8 PM Atlantic time (7 EST), it was not on. I dunno... was it 7 Central or something? Otherwise I like missed it completely... even called me fella to tell him, but I don't know if he has that channel on his TV anyway.

ETA: OK I shall have to check it out on the web site. Thanks! :)

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

It's on again like every other day either in the afternoon or in the evening here in the US.

It airs tonight @ 8pm EST (Thursday, 2/14) and this Sunday morning at 10am EST (2/17).

Check CMT's website for their schedule.

R B)