Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I will hum, you play spoons. Seriously I will be meeting with Middle-Zep soon. And Another from the list later this spring. You and Zosodragon and Electro are more than welcome to join...

Now that's what it's all about. Old book Ledheads getting together :D

Fat chance dude.

I will hum, you play spoons. Seriously I will be meeting with Middle-Zep soon. And Another from the list later this spring. You and Zosodragon and Electro are more than welcome to join...

Now that's what it's all about. Old book Ledheads getting together :D

There's a list? :unsure:

Damn, I really need to keep better notes. I guess that's my pet peeve... that I keep forgetting stuff... and that there are only 24 hours in a day.

There's a list? :unsure:

Damn, I really need to keep better notes. I guess that's my pet peeve... that I keep forgetting stuff... and that there are only 24 hours in a day.

I hear ya Lakey. There really should be 25....25 ive.... B)

He is a total mental case and a jackass. Just got a pm from HIM telling me to go fuck myself. And for what? Asking if HE IS REALLY A MAN. Turns out the Donkey is and it must have hit a nerve. dont even bother answerinig you whacko shit for brains Mary Hartman. You are on my permanent ignore list. You belong in a fucking psych ward.

And that was all you said eh. It's been nothing but bickering out of you at me since I peeked my head back in....want a list jocko?

Good and drunk already I see.

Edited by Mary Hartman

He is a total mental case and a jackass. Just got a pm from HIM telling me to go fuck myself. And for what? Asking if HE IS REALLY A MAN. Turns out the Donkey is and it must have hit a nerve. dont even bother answerinig you whacko shit for brains Mary Hartman. You are on my permanent ignore list. You belong in a fucking psych ward.

He's the Donkey Guy? Oh I see..... Shadow too? That one was squirrelly. :blink:

You keep sending me PM's about Joel told you this and Joel told you that about me and about all kinds of people.

Pal I don't keep track of your friend Joel. You ignore me, I ignore you. You and Joel stay hooked up for your schemes all you wish to.

Leave me out of your schemes.

Nope, afraid I don't.

There was a scandal back in the 80's .I can't remember the details but It was a hazing gone bad involving a commander in the Canadian navy, seamen and a cigar tube. Maybe ally can fill us in. No pun intended. :unsure:

Oh, now that is your latest tactic? Trying to use Joel to get me? Knowing full well that many here certainly dont like Joel, so I guess that is the magic formula? This has NOTHING to do with Joel. Joel did tell me that you are a man a long time ago.. Named Ed. So I wanted to see if you would admit it. But you are a chicken shit. My name is Rick. Do you see me hiding it? Everyone knows who I am. And they know you too. So why dont you end your little game of pretending to be a woman?

I just told you I'm not arguing with you..

Oh, now that is your latest tactic? Trying to use Joel to get me? Knowing full well that many here certainly dont like Joel, so I guess that is the magic formula? This has NOTHING to do with Joel. Joel did tell me that you are a man a long time ago.. Named Ed. So I wanted to see if you would admit it. But you are a chicken shit. My name is Rick. Do you see me hiding it? Everyone knows who I am. And they know you too. So why dont you end your little game of pretending to be a woman?

Ed?.... Your names Ed? :hysterical:

Edited by Babs

How can one get into a clique?. Are there any hazing rituals involved?.

I don't know - no one invited me in :'(

B)

Joel is sadly, easy to spot. He outs himself most of the time, it's a compulsion.

Yes he is. It's a compulsion and a sickness.

Never thought I'd end up EVER saying this......but Rick has been 100% human in this most recent incarnation. I guess it shows that rehabilitation is a possibility after all.

True.

There was a scandal back in the 80's .I can't remember the details but It was a hazing gone bad involving a commander in the Canadian navy, seamen and a cigar tube. Maybe ally can fill us in. No pun intended. :unsure:

"I have no recollection of that incident ". Oh sorry. today we say, "That incident did not happen " !!! ;)

"I have no recollection of that incident ". Oh sorry. today we say, "That incident did not happen " !!! ;)

I'm surprised you didn't know that ally. I think Frontline or W-5 did an expose some years ago.

Hmmm.It is...... a mystery.

Hey Cletus you're Canadian.Do you remember the 'Cigar Tube Incident' ? :o

:lol:

Ohhh.... at first I thought it had to do with Bill Clinton and that Monica chick. :slapface:

Never thought I'd end up EVER saying this......but Rick has been 100% human in this most recent incarnation. I guess it shows that rehabilitation is a possibility after all.

True enough... and yes, Rick... "that bitch Lake of Shadows" just siad that... in public. (I'd like that noted down in my permanent record).

... a brief aside... it didn't blip on my radar enough to consider it a pet peeve per se, but I used to get a bit twitchy whenever "Shadow" posted... for reasons that should be obvious. :ph34r:

... a brief aside... it didn't blip on my radar enough to consider it a pet peeve per se, but I used to get a bit twitchy whenever "Shadow" posted... for reasons that should be obvious. :ph34r:

I also--though for different reasons. ;)

And I also give Rick my seal of approval, this time around. :beer:

I'm surprised you didn't know that ally. I think Frontline or W-5 did an expose some years ago.

Hmmm.It is...... a mystery.

Are you referring to the Somalia Affair in 93 ? That was a Canadian Airborne Div.