zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Raccan and Alex, I love both of your works alot, they are simular in a way :)

Love 'em

Oh.My.God. Alex you should make a book of all your Jimmy drawings! :)

You really should! :yay:

And do you think what would be cute? To produce Pagey dolls after your drawings- in all those gorgeous costumes... I would choose the one in the white suit. No, I would take them all :)

And Raccan, you should also make a book- or a comics with them. This would be great! :)

Raccan and Alex, I love both of your works alot, they are simular in a way :)

Love 'em

Oh.My.God. Alex you should make a book of all your Jimmy drawings! :)

Thank both of you. I would only do it if it would all fit. The paper is 12x18. The dolls would be cool.

Thanks a lot to you all ^^

Hmmm, I thought about drawing comics a while ago, but I'm so lazy ^^ and especially I'm bad at drawing backgrounds...

But a book... would be nice... if I would find somebody who would publish it...

I really like it ^^ Especially his elegant position

jimmyswansonglaunch74.jpg

This is the real picture that pose is from, though my picture is from the Yardbirds induction in '92. I think it's so elegant too...but than again, everything about Pagey is elegant.

I love your pictures from the Royal Albert Hall show. Also it was his birthday and the day he met Charlotte.

Edited by aen27

jimmyswansonglaunch74.jpg

This is the real picture that pose is from, though my picture is from the Yardbirds induction in '92. I think it's so elegant too...but than again, everything about Pagey is elegant.

I love your pictures from the Royal Albert Hall show. Also it was his birthday and the day he met Charlotte.

Ah, I really like that photo!

Thanks a lot!

:yesnod: He turned 26 ^^ But I didn't know he met Charlotte that day...

This is a drawing I came up with when I was watching the Danmark Radio Show (from the 2003 DVD) and one time in Dazed and Confused, Jimmy's wire is stuck in the Wah-Wah Pedal and he has a hard time to get it out... And then I was thinking about "The Song remains the Same", during "No Quarter" and how it looks as if Jimmy is hanging in the wire (when the fog-machines are on...)

So I wanted to draw a picture on which Jimmy had a little fight with the wire ... and lost...

I love how the hair came out!

Enjoy ^^

jimmy-and-the-wire.jpg

Here I am again... Did this a while ago... I was watching the Roayl Albert Hall gig on the LZ DVD and wanted to draw some of Jimmy's faces there... Hmm, I think I like all three of them...

:wub:

jimmy-white-summer-again-manga-melo.jpg

I love his hair in those pics, he was such an angel back then.

And I must confess, I had a dream about him once- I was at Royal Albert Hall backstage and was sitting on the floor , Jimmy was laying on the floor next to me and I had his head on my knees, I was stroking his long black hair and then I kissed him tenderly... :wub:

I want to dream it again... :rolleyes:

This is a drawing I came up with when I was watching the Danmark Radio Show (from the 2003 DVD) and one time in Dazed and Confused, Jimmy's wire is stuck in the Wah-Wah Pedal and he has a hard time to get it out... And then I was thinking about "The Song remains the Same", during "No Quarter" and how it looks as if Jimmy is hanging in the wire (when the fog-machines are on...)

So I wanted to draw a picture on which Jimmy had a little fight with the wire ... and lost...

Enjoy ^^

jimmy-and-the-wire.jpg

Oh, oh, Jimmy hit his cute little bum! :)

This is such a sweet picture! :thumbsup:

I love his hair in those pics, he was such an angel back then.

And I must confess, I had a dream about him once- I was at Royal Albert Hall backstage and was sitting on the floor , Jimmy was laying on the floor next to me and I had his head on my knees, I was stroking his long black hair and then I kissed him tenderly... :wub:

I want to dream it again... :rolleyes:

:yesnod: Yeah, I love his hair too ^^ And I really like to draw his and Robert's hair (don't know why).

Ah, what a nice dream ^^ I once dreamt about being at a LZ concert and I was standing at the side of the stage. And between two songs, Jimmy came over to me and was talking to me, making Robert yell at him, because he wanted to start the next song. But I can't remember more of it (I only know that Jimmy was very nice) :D

Oh, oh, Jimmy hit his cute little bum! :)

This is such a sweet picture! :thumbsup:

^^

Thanks!

But I didn't do his pants correctly... I was too lazy to turn on my laptop to look at them and so I forgot about, I don't know, a lot of things...

But I like it anyway!

:yesnod: Yeah, I love his hair too ^^ And I really like to draw his and Robert's hair (don't know why).

Ah, what a nice dream ^^ I once dreamt about being at a LZ concert and I was standing at the side of the stage. And between two songs, Jimmy came over to me and was talking to me, making Robert yell at him, because he wanted to start the next song. But I can't remember more of it (I only know that Jimmy was very nice) :D

Maybe Robert was jealous ;)

Please make more! :yay: . I love those drawings. What about Jimmy in the white poppysuit or Jimmy playing acoustic guitar? Please, please... :)

Maybe Robert was jealous ;)

Please make more! :yay: . I love those drawings. What about Jimmy in the white poppysuit or Jimmy playing acoustic guitar? Please, please... :)

Ha, maybe!

Thanks - but since one week I'm without inspiration again (happens often). All the drawings I posted her are from some time ago... But I got a long weekend, so maybe I will draw something new ^^ Yeah, thought about the white poppy suit as well (but I'm afraid to draw the dragon on the pants...)

Ok, one Robbit for here: He's getting dirty... Uhm... Well, a friend and I arrived very early for our lecture in University some weeks ago and for we had nothing to do, we were both doodling around and then I did this Robert. He came out so well, that, when I was at home, I redid him with pencil and ink and then coloured him... It took no time - and I like it!

"Quote": "Travelling Riverside Blues". (Right now I'm listening to the version of Robert Johnson - sounds really strange when you're used to the Zep version... But the great inspiration for the Lemon-Line ^^)

I think here should be lemon emoticons, just like on deviantArt...

Here he is, Bobby!

squeeze-me-babe.jpg

A Jimmy-drawing I did yesterday evening... At first I wanted to do it differently, but then I just did it like that... His eyes, his eyes... They're a strange colour something like olive-green and grey (just an amazing eyecolor, Mr. Page!)

Oh, and you ladies can decide for yourself, if he his naked or not...

(And, I know it doesn't REALLY look like him, but I love this pic anyway ^^)

rl-jimmy-the-colour-of-his-eyes.jpg

Enjoy ^^

jimmy-and-the-wire.jpg

I just wanted to let you know I really like this. It's fun. Your recent one is too. Yes, Jimmy's eyes are green.

I have to finish getting ready for work.

Edited by aen27

^^ An idea I got in University on some weeks ago and had to do it... Led Zep goes Ponytail... I know, the length and hairstyle of the members don't fit together - Jimmy's length is January 1970, Bonzo is July 1973, Jonesy is somewhere in 1972 and Robert...beginning 1971...

Well, they all look satisfied in a strange way... As if they were talking about going on stage like that (hell, does anybody know if they did? Would be fun ^^)

Oh, and did Robert ever wear a white shirt? Personally I don't think so... But I already coloured his jeans and skin and hair and the white shirt looked really nice, so I let it...

Enjoy these dear boys...

led-zep-goes-ponytail.jpg

Ha, maybe!

Thanks - but since one week I'm without inspiration again (happens often). All the drawings I posted her are from some time ago... But I got a long weekend, so maybe I will draw something new ^^ Yeah, thought about the white poppy suit as well (but I'm afraid to draw the dragon on the pants...)

Ok, one Robbit for here: He's getting dirty... Uhm... Well, a friend and I arrived very early for our lecture in University some weeks ago and for we had nothing to do, we were both doodling around and then I did this Robert. He came out so well, that, when I was at home, I redid him with pencil and ink and then coloured him... It took no time - and I like it!

"Quote": "Travelling Riverside Blues". (Right now I'm listening to the version of Robert Johnson - sounds really strange when you're used to the Zep version... But the great inspiration for the Lemon-Line ^^)

I think here should be lemon emoticons, just like on deviantArt...

Here he is, Bobby!

squeeze-me-babe.jpg

Naughty, naughty Robbie :lol:

This is really great- he looks like alive! :thumbsup:

Edited by Spacewoman

Naughty, naughty Robbie :lol:

This is really great- he looks like alive! :thumbsup:

:lol: Yeah, what a behaviour ^^

Thanks! Somehow Robert is really easy for me to draw (I always have my hard times with Jimmy...)

Yeah... It's me again...

Hm... Nothing much to say about this drawing... I got the idea Saturday afternoon, but didn't have time to draw it back then, so I did it Monday evening in the comercial breaks of "Taxi 3"...

Here he is, Bonzo, the magician with the sticks... Oh, don't you just love "Four Sticks"? So crazy that he really played with four sticks... Oh, yes, outfit Madison Square Garden '73...

Four_Sticks_by_manga_meloney.jpg